- Basic specifications
- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final verdict
- Recommended articles
This article is a translation of the following Japanese article.
The target model this time is ASHIDAVOX EA-HF1. Ashida Sound is a long-established manufacturer of professional speakers and headphones, established in 1942. The EA-HF1 is a low-priced earphone provided by ASIDA SOUND, which has continued to meet the demands of professionals and artists. It was realized very faithful sound that brings together the experience of professional sound making.
- requency responce: 4hz-40khz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 115dB
The overall design of the earphone package is very simple, but not cheap. Rather, it has the atmosphere of a professional product that is elegant.
The build of the main body is simple, but it has a functional aesthetic sense and quality that is different from consumer products because it is a product that suppresses the flashiness of the atmosphere such as professional grade.
It fits well in the ear and feels good to wear. Please note that the sound insulation and sound leakage resistance are a little low.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
*Due to the response of the ear simulator, the reliability below 20hz and above 16khz is not high.
- [Standard silicon M attached] Separate left and right
- [Standard silicon M attached] Average left and right
- [Standard silicon M attached] Separate left and right (free sound field corrected)
- [Standard silicon M attached] Left-right average (free sound field corrected)
This is a surprisingly flat sound that is flat from the mid-range to the mid-high range, slightly higher in the high range, and full of low frequencies. Strictly, it is a U shape, but the flat part is long, so the sound is infinitely close to the monitor flat. Since there are a lot of low frequencies, I think that you get the impression that you are listening to sound with closed-back monitor headphones.
The sound field is bright, the visiblity is excellent, almost all sounds are heard, and they are faithful to the sound source. If you are looking for a sound with high fidelity in the monitor sense, you should definitely buy it first.
The sound gives you the versatility of listening to sound in a mixing room of a recording studio using professional gear.
*Highly recommended as a standard earphone for listening to my blog's "Recording Signature".
Please refer to the following for the basic principles of recording signatures and how to enjoy them.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is KANN CUBE and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
If you want to know quickly what sound is faithful to the sound source in terms of acoustic engineering, buy this earphone. Anyway, you can enjoy the feeling that you can grasp all parts of the sound source.
If you're looking for an earphone like the "Magic mirror" that unravels the true nature of any music, then you shouldn't miss this.