- Basic specifications
- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final Verdict
- Recommended articles
This time we will focus on Aipower KSOUND EP-K01. Aipower is AUKEY's sister brand, and AUKEY is often featured on this blog. Originally developing mainly mobile batteries and chargers, AUKEY began to strongly focus on audio around 2019, and now offers high sound quality models. It has a proven track record among low-priced complete wireless earphone manufacturers in China, and its build quality and stability are reasonably good and safe.
The coloring design is also matt black, and it is relatively luxurious in this price range.
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 5h / 25h
- Waterproof performance: IPX5
- Supporting codec: AAC / SBC
The contents include the earphone pair, S / M / L eartips, manual, charging cable (Type-C). The package contents are standard for a True wireless earphone in this price range.
In my case, the fit is good. The antenna is extended, but it feel good to wear, and it does not fall off even shaking my head.
Probably more than standard. I don't know because I haven't been to a crowded place, but it's good at home. Distance resistance seems to be excellent, and even if it is 5 meters away, it connects seamlessly and there is no disturbance. If it is this distance, it can be reached even through the door, so there seems to be no problem even if there is a shield.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
In order, left and right, left and right average, left and right (free sound field adjusted), left and right average (free sound field adjusted). In the case of this earphone, the standard ear tip M size was used for measurement.
As you can see, the low range is raised, the sound is warm, the floor sound is felt as it is, and there is an appropriate expansion feeling, and it is a natural low range. The sound is a little thick and thick, but it can be heard in the warmth of the low range, but the mid range is forward, the body is sufficiently present, there is a rich feeling in the sound, there is richness, and female vocals are a little It may be dark, but you can feel the sweetness. There is no consonant sharpness. The pillars of music have a sense of stability and a sense of fulfillment, but the high frequencies are quiet and tend to lack detail and brilliance. It may be a little dark and there may be an atmosphere like listening to music in a place like a coffee shop. I think it's a sound that makes me feel nostalgia enough.
The point to be worried about is the lack of gorgeousness in the mid and high range. This calmness has increased vocal focus, but it lacks detail and height. Depending on the person, the rifting on the low range may be easily connected to the bleeding, but assuming that you like the sound of this earphone, if you still feel lacking in detail or gloss, if you use pinpoint adjustment with EQ, it is better to lift 4khz to 8khz.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is KANN CUBE and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
The sound is warm, mild and easy to hear, and the sound is rich and lush, full of moisture, and has a fulfilling sound. However, the high frequencies are quiet and lacking a clue, which may make you feel a little dark music. If you like thick sounds, it's a great option in the price range.
Basically, the communication quality is not bad, and it seems that it is a safe model in terms of usability.