- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Audiosense AQ0
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like powerful low frequency
- People who prefer a dynamic sound
- People who want to listen to sexy electric guitar and female vocals
- People who value balance
- People who like high resolution sound
Overview of Audiosense AQ0
- Total Score: 9.1 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 9.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 101dB/mW
- Cable connector: mmcx
Package meets price standard.
The accessories are relatively complete. There are enough eartips.
- Audiosense AQ0
- Carrying case
The overall texture is smooth and well molded. The faceplate is also quite stylish.
The fit is quite good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips (balance) size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
Audiosense AQ0 is a sound signature that lifts the low frequencies while keeping neutrality in mind. Although it is low-frequency oriented, the volume is adjusted with a neutral line in mind and kept at a level that does not interfere too much with the midrange.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The Audiosense AQ0 has a balanced overall sound, but with a heavy, stable, and comfortable listening experience with a slight lean toward the low end. If I had to choose one of the current AQ series, I would recommend this one, as it offers a more universal and balanced sound than the higher-end AQ4, and it sounds high enough in resolution.
Sound quality features
- High resolution
- Sound field with a sense of depth
- Perfect texture
- Fairly high fidelity to original sound
- Heavy low frequency range
- Excellent sound image consistency
- Forward localized
- Lacks a bit of low-frequency depth
- Lacks a little extension in the high frequency range
- Midrange that may be slightly too dark
The Audiosense AQ0 is a very strong choice if you are looking for a well-balanced warm neutral sound for under $100. It offers sufficiently high resolution, low distortion, and a deep soundstage, resulting in an energetic and powerful sound for an enjoyable musical experience.