- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Grado The Hemp Revised Edition
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like bright sounds
- People who often listen to vocal music
- Texture-oriented people
- GRADO fan
Overview of Grado The Hemp Revised Edition
- Total Score: 7.9 / 10.0
- Package: 7.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 7.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 6.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 13Hz to 28kHz
- Impedance: 38Ω
- Sensitivity: 98dB/mW
The package meets the price standard; Grado's package is simple.
- Grado The Hemp Revised Edition
Build quality is good for the price.
The housing is small and lightweight. The part that touches the ear is flat, and the fit is somewhat stiff.
The following review was tested with a FiiO M15.
Grado Hemp has a relatively flat, midrange-oriented sound signature.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The Hemp V2, which is part of GRADO's high-end lineup of headphones, is attractive for its fairly accurate midrange expression. However, aside from this, there is little to see in terms of sound, and the cheap sound, lacking in range, makes it difficult to feel that the price is worth it.
Sound quality features
- Relatively high fidelity of original sound
- Fairly accurate texture representation
- Adequate focus on midrange
- Sound field with a sense of depth
- High sense of fullness
- Lack of low frequency
- Lacks low-frequency depth
- Lacking in high frequency extension
- Unnatural localization
- Lack of detail
The GRADO The Hemp V2 is accurate in its textural representation and delivers a sound field with a sense of depth. The audio specs generally manage to meet the price level, but they are not excellent headphones in their price range. They are also small and have a quirky fit, so we do not recommend them highly.