- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Tranya T10-B
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is written based on samples provided by Tranya to give readers an honest quality review.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who value battery performance
- People who value waterproof performance
- People who care about communication quality
- People who care about the sharpness of guitar edges
- People who like gorgeous sound
- People who care about low frequency
- People who value cost performance
Overview of Tranya T10-B
- Total Score: 8.6 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 7.5 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 9.0 / 10.0
- Cost Performance Bonus: 11.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 8h / 32h
- Waterproof performance: IPX7
- Supported codecs: AAC / SBC
- [High-resolution high sound quality] Newly developed large-diameter driver that reproduces impressive bass sound! The advanced chip and highly sensitive 12mm large driver ensure powerful heavy bass and at the same time clear vocals and crisp highs. The perfect balance of bass, mids, and treble has been adjusted to reproduce every detail of music vividly. You can continue to enjoy high-resolution sound.
- [Amazingly low latency] Almost zero latency ensures reliable transmission, making the earbuds ideal for game playing and video viewing.
The Bluetooth 5.1 compatible chip effectively solves traditional communication problems such as sound skipping, interruption, and delay. Bluetooth 5.1 compatible chip effectively solves traditional communication problems such as sound skipping, interruption, and delay. With the memory function, the first time you pair the earbuds, they will automatically connect the next time you simply remove them from the case. The earphones can also be used independently on either the left or right earpiece, and are widely compatible with most Bluetooth-equipped devices, including iPhones, Android phones, and notebook computers. Recommended for telework and web conferencing.
- T10B can be charged quickly, allowing for up to 120 minutes of playback with just a 10-minute charge.
- [IPX7 Waterproof & Warranty] The T10B's waterproof and sweatproof rating is IPX7. 12-month manufacturer's warranty. The product is backed by a 12-month manufacturer's warranty and has received PSE and MSDS certifications.
The Tranya T10B package meets the price standard.
There is no shortage of accessories. The package contains the following:
- Tranya T10B
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
The build quality of the Tranya T10-B meets the price standard, but it is plasticky and slightly cheap.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know, I haven't been in crowded places, but it is stable in my home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. The sound is not interrupted, even across an obstruction, and the music can be heard consistently as it is.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
The operating interface is a touch type.
|Power ON||Open the lid of the charging case and take out the earphones|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case|
|Pairing||After turning on the earphones, if there is no connection destination, pairing mode is automatically activated|
|Play songs||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Stop playback||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Forward song||Tap the multi-function button on the right ear three times|
|Backward||Tap the multifunction button on the left ear three times|
|Volume +||Tap the multifunction button on the right ear twice|
|Volume -||Tap the multifunction button on the left ear twice|
|Answer call||Tap the multi-function button once|
|End call||Tap the multi-function button once|
|Reject call||Press and hold the multi-function button for 1 second|
|Low delay mode||Tap the multi-function button 4 times|
|Bass mode ON/OFF||Tap multi-function button 5 times|
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The Tranya T10-B has a rightward U-shaped or inverted L-shaped sound signature with an emphasis on the mid and high frequencies. The sound is glossy, crisp, and prominent.
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an SBC connection.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The Tranya T10-B is not a bad choice in its price range. The mid and high frequencies in particular have a clean edge, making electric and acoustic guitars sound impressive. The snare is also crisp, and the reproduction of mid-range stereo is excellent, but the highs are tame, and the resolution and separation may not be as good as you would like. Also, depending on the music you listen to, some people may easily become uncomfortable with the obvious ringing or buzzing.
The Bass Boost mode is very well tuned, compensating well for the shortcomings of the Normal mode and delivering a fairly well balanced low frequency range. Given this balance, one can imagine that Tranya has quite a bit of technical knowledge.
As such, this is a difficult model that is not bad overall, but it is hard to recommend. It is not a bad model.
Sound quality features
- Excellent sense of contour
- Excellent sense of structure
- Bright midrange
- Well-designed Bass Boost mode
- Lacking in airiness
- Lack of subtlety
- Edges are too prominent
- Inferior sound balance compared to rivals
The Tranya T10-B is a safe choice in its price range. Communication quality is stable, sound balance is not bad, and the low frequency range, adjustable via Bass Boost, is fairly reasonably well tuned. However, compared to many of its rivals, it seems to be nowhere near as good in build quality and sound balance.