The Hiby R6 Gen III, a leading mid-range digital audio player, has been released.
- Dual ES9038Q2M, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 5.0'' 720P large hi-res display
- Class A / AB amplification switch
- Large 4500mAh battery
- Dual pro audio crystal oscillators
- Open Android 12 OS
- 3.5mm & 4.4mm dual audio ports
- WiFi 2.4G / 5GHz dual band WiFi
- PD2.0 quick charge
- Operating system: Android 12
- SoC Snapdragon: 665
- DAC: ES9038Q2M x 2
- WiFi: Supports 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- USB: USB 3.1 (type-C port)
- Display size: 5 inches
- Display colour: 16.8 million colours True Colour
- Display architecture: IPS
- Resolution: 1280*720
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- External storage: Up to 2TB (removable, provided by user)
- Dimensions: 129.4*73.1*15.6 mm
- Weight: 250g
- Power source: 12V⎓ 1.8A or 5V⎓ 0.5A
- Battery size: 4500mAh/3.8V
- Charging time: <2h(0%-100%)
- Firmware upgrades: OTA via WiFi
- Font size: Adjustable
- APP third party applications: Unlimited installation
High-performance dual ES9038Q2M DAC
Dual ES9038Q2M DACs work in tandem whether in SE or balanced mode for full-time maximum fidelity; voltage mode amplification in tandem with class A amplification for the optimal balance between fidelity, power, and stamina.
4500mAh large battery
Plentiful battery capacity gives room for more use of class A amplification; Up to 15-hour battery capacity single-ended, up to 12-hour balanced (class AB) for musical bliss day in, day out wherever you go!
Pro audio crystal oscillators
Two dedicated crystal oscillators at 45.158MHz and 49.152MHz for 1024x oversampling of 44.1kHz and 48kHz audio alike at femtosecond accuracy with phase noise down to -159dBc/Hz @1kHz (0.000001%).
Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
Utilizing an advanced 11nm silicon process, this chip represents a jump in the performance of the R series, for effortless multitasking and heavyweight audio processing.
Support MQA 16X
The strong processing power of the SoC makes an unprecedented 16x unfolding of MQA data possible, reproducing the original master tape from ever smaller source files!
3.5mm & 4.4mmheadphone outs and line outs
3.5mm headphone out and line out, 4.4mm headphone out and line out, all with their own physical ports, all with independent volume memory
Lower latency, faster connections
Supports two-way Bluetooth 5.0, supporting numerous wireless protocols such as DLNA, Airplay, HiByLink, and all Bluetooth audio codecs including UAT, LDAC, aptX, aptX HD, AAC, and SBC.
Price & Availability
The HiBy R6 GEN III is available at Linsoul and other locations for $499.
HiBy R6 GEN III