The newest hybrid DAC/amplifier, the Little Dot LD-ZERO, is now available.
- 1K2 Driver Tubes
- Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC Audio Coding Technology
- A DAC That Can Work With Portable Charger
- Multiple USB Interfaces Supported, 3.5mm/6.35mm Output
- Bluetooth5.0: support LDAC, SBC, AAC, APTX-LL, APTX-HD and other audio code up to 24Bit/96kHz high-definition transmission
- USB: sample Rate: 44.1KHz-192KHz/16Bit-24Bit; support all PCM format files, including WAV, FLAC, MP3, APE etc
- Line input: 3.5mm standard level connector
- Output: 3.5mm earphone jack/ 6.35mm headphone jack
- Distortion: 0.1% (1000Hz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz(-0.2dB)/ 10Hz-50KHz(-1.2dB)
- Output Power: 1.8W@32Ω/ 0.8W@120Ω/ 0.3W@300Ω
- Gain: X5
- Power consumption: 5VA
- Product size: 140*108*75mm
- Product weight: about 0.5kg
- What’s in the Package:
- RCA-3.5mm audio signal cable*1
- USB-A to USB-B data cable*1
- 5V/2A power adapter*1
- user manual*1
2-IN-1 Hybrid DAC&Amplifier
LD-Zero is an all-in-one unit with a plug-and-play system. The name “ZERO” means it needs zero requirement to operate it. It’s truly user-friendly and easy to use. You can instantly experience the exquisitely tuned HiFi system with this DAC&Amplifier.
1K2 Driver Tubes
LD-ZERO is equipped with a pair of NOS (new old stock) 1K2 tubes from Beijing tube factory that features a warm and delicate sound. By using that tube, the tough source digital sound is polished to a sweet, gentle and natural tone. Moreover, ZERO is also compatible with other tubes, such as 1T4, 1S5, CV784 etc.
Bluetooth 5.0 LDAC Audio Coding Technology
LD-ZERO support LDAC Bluetooth transmission protocol, when using LDAC for wireless data transmission can get up to 96KHz high bit rate, to achieve close to the effect of wired playback, you can play CD-level lossless playback through wireless Bluetooth, in the convenience of using at the same time, the maximum degree to ensure the lossless presentation of music.
A DAC That Can Work With Portable Charger
Unlike other traditional electronic tube amplifiers that need to work under AC power, LD-ZERO is designed with a special structure and circuit that can work with a portable charger. This pioneering feature undoubtedly enables more playability for day-to-day use.
Multiple USB Interfaces Supported, 3.5mm/6.35mm Output
For a better sound quality experience, we recommend passing the digital audio source signal directly to the LD-ZERO for decoding. It supports PC, Android and iPhone.
Price & Availability
The Little Dot LD-ZERO is now available at Linsoul and other retailers.
Little Dot LD-ZERO