Linsoul has released a new earphone upgrade cable, the Linsoul Euphrosyne MKII.
- Braid cable with 140 cores 5N OCC + 240 core silver plated OCC wires
- Litz type 6 structure
- Made of special SOFTFLEX material
- Solid sound enhancement
- Soft and durable
- Detachable Plug Design
- Model: Linsoul Euphrosyne MKII
- Cable material: 140 cores 5N OCC + 240 core silver plated OCC
- Connector: 0.78mm 2Pin or MMCX
- Plug: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm
High Quality Material
Euphrosyne MKII cable features a combination of luxurious mixed braided cables: 140 cores 5N OCC + 240 core silver plated OCC.
It uses a unique Litz type 6 structure and a concentric counter-helical braiding weave method. After countless tests and sample checks, the Euphrosyne MKII cable has managed to guarantee that the final sound reaches the performance expected by the specialist.
Solid Sound Enhancement
Euphrosyne MKII cable offers better bass control due to its special material and unique weaving method, with richer high frequency details, a smoother and more natural transition. The overall sound becomes more solid and expressive, the dynamic performance is raised to a higher level.
Price & Availability
Linsoul Euphrosyne MKII is available now at Linsoul and others for $99.