- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like lustrous sound
- People who value a sense of heaviness
Overview of Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8
This review will give an overview of Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8.
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 6h / 24h
- Waterproof performance: IPX4
- Supported codecs: SBC
The packaging and accessories for The House Of Marley Rebel have the brand's typical eco-design, which is simple but gives the impression of organic warmth.
It is nearly impossible to get this unique atmosphere from other brands, so those who like this kind of packaging will find it irresistible.
- Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
- Eartips (3 sizes)
Build quality is good. However, the gloss is somewhat strong.
The fit is good. Small ears probably won't be a problem.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with aptX.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. If obstructed by a barrier, it would disconnect for a moment, but the connection was quickly restored and I was able to listen to music consistently thereafter.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an SBC connection.
Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8 has a delightful sound, emphasized by deep lows and vibrant upper midrange. It is obviously a footnote, but the overall balance is well thought out.
Resolution is well worth the price, THD is a bit lacking for me personally, but not lacking for the price, and the balance makes EDM and POPS an enjoyable listening experience.
The disadvantages are: the midrange is a bit fuzzy due to the strength of the low frequency range, the upper midrange is not tight in the high frequency direction due to the emphasis in the upper midrange, the sense of definition is lacking for those who care about resolution, the extension is not good, and the sense of air is greatly lacking.
Sound quality general comment
- Original sound fidelity: A-
- Recommendation: B+
- Personal preference: A-
Sound quality features
- Colorful sound
- Sound with a sense of gravity
- Sound with depth
- Moderate resonance in the midrange
- Mild to the ear
- Not bad texture expression
- Reasonably faithful to the original sound
- mellow sound
- Lack of airiness
- Low range that may be slightly too strong
- Mids that sound vague
Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8 is a low-cost, stylish earphones. It does not have any special features, nor is the sound quality particularly outstanding, but the deep bass and colorful upper midrange make listening to music enjoyable.
Liberfeel Fancy Pods T8
QCY T17: Emphasis is placed on the sound field, and the sound is extended, fresh, high-resolution, and high-definition. However, the midrange is thin.
Moondrop CHU: Latest Entry-Level IEMs With Single Dynamic Driver
KZ EDA Green: High resolution and high definition. Excellent monitor earphones