- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of ACEFAST T1
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- Sound quality features
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on "private purchases" or "items rented for a consideration".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who are looking for comfortable sounding earphones to listen to
- People who like a sound with a sense of depth
- People who want to enjoy music in a relaxed and comfortable manner
Overview of ACEFAST T1
This review will give an overview of ACEFAST T1. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 8.6 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.0 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 5h / 24h
- Waterproof performance: IPX6
- Supported codecs: AAC / SBC
Features of ACEFAST T1
- ENC technology can effectively suppress 90% of the reverse environmental noise, thereby reducing the environmental noise by up to 35dB, allowing cell phone users to communicate more freely with the ENC noise cancelling wireless earbuds. Through the dual-microphone array, they accurately calculate the direction of the caller's voice, and while protecting the target voice in the main direction, they remove various interference noises in the environment to ensure clear call.
- With Bluetooth 5.0, ACEFAST wireless earbuds and cellphone communicate over Bluetooth Low Energy, reducing power usage and help with longer battery life. Bluetooth 5.0 has a corresponding improvement and optimization for the speed of low-power devices. Bluetooth 5.0 combines with WiFi to assist in positioning indoor locations, improve transmission speed, and increase effective working distance between ACEFAST wireless earphone and cell phone. Dual-channel connection, fast and stable.
- Touch control, convenient operation. Without taking out the phone, you can control music play by touching the multi-function touch button of the wireless headsets with your finger, play the previous or next song, answer or decline the call, and wake up the voice assistant in your cell phone. Three-click the multi-function button of the wireless earbuds you can wake up the voice assistant of the phone such as Siri.
- Silicon microphone, clearer call. Compared with wireless earphones that use condenser microphones to simulate sound output, the silicon microphone used in ACEFAST wireless earphones can convert sound into digital signals for transmission, making calls clearer.
- Long battery life. The use time for a single charge of the ACEFAST wireless earbuds is 4-5 hours, with a 400mAh charging case, the total use time can be up to 20 hours after fully charged. Meet the needs of using headphones for a long time. USB-C port for fast charging. You can fully charge the wireless earbuds and battery compartment in about 2.5 hours. Ideal for business trips or travel use.
The package meets the price level. The overall package is eco-friendly.
There is no shortage of accessories. The package contains the following:
- ACEFAST T1
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
Build quality meets price standard.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. Communication was momentarily lost across the obstruction, but it quickly returned and I was able to listen to music consistently.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
The operating interface is a touch type.
|Power ON||Open the lid of the charging case and take out the earphones|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case|
|Pairing||If there is no connection destination when the power is turned on, pairing mode is automatically activated|
|Play a song||Tap the multi-function button once|
|Stop playback||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Forward song||Tap the right multifunction button twice|
|Backward||Tap the left multifunction button twice|
|Answer call||Tap the multi-function button once|
|End call||Tap the multi-function button once|
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an SBC connection.
The ACEFAST T1 has a sound signature with an emphasis on low frequencies.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Lows / Bass
The ACEFAST T1's low frequencies are present enough and extend quite deep, but do not reach the deepest of depths.
Bass drums are heavy enough and sound thick and powerful, but kicks are a bit shallow and lack the realism of floor rattling.
The electric bass also seems black enough, but lacks breadth and has a shallow bottom.
In general, I think it will satisfy bass lovers to a certain degree, but it will be a bit lacking for heavy bass fanatics.
The range is generally backward leaning, with an emphasis on staging.
Warm and slightly resonant, with a moderate sense of depth. The contours are rounded, harmonic, and mildly pleasing to the ear, allowing the listener to immerse themselves in a comfortable listening experience that fits well in the ear.
While the overall sound is tuned to be soft to the ear, the midrange is bright enough to provide good focus on vocals, and there is plenty of definition, so detail is quite good.
There is also plenty of air, so despite the overall lack of subtlety and less-than-ideal separation, there is little sense of muddiness. That said, there are many occasions when the overall sound is a bit fuzzy.
The midrange is not for audiophiles who place importance on the midrange, as it is not sharp and sounds sluggish at times, but it is an attractive midrange that provides an excellent listening environment that is comfortable to listen to. Resolution is also quite high, and I was personally quite impressed.
Highs / Treble
High frequencies are somewhat tame. Extension is not bad, and the ceiling seems relatively high, as it is quite extended.
The sense of localization is rather solid, and the speaker-like sense of forward localization is well reproduced. As mentioned earlier, the overall coloration is poor and quite soft to the ear, and despite the subdued high frequency range, the sense of definition is quite solid and the sense of detail is rather perceptible. Subtlety is also felt to a certain extent.
The highs are generally quite safe, making it a safe choice for those sensitive to high frequencies.
Sound quality general comment
- Original sound fidelity: A
- Recommendation: A-
- Personal preference: A-
The staging-enhanced sound field of the T1 is not bad when you want to relax and enjoy music as if you are enveloped in it. Although I personally feel that it is lacking in various ways, the overall impression is that it is surprisingly well integrated, and the sound feels comfortable to the ear. The resolution is excellent and the sense of detail is not bad, so this model is surprisingly rewarding to listen to.
Sound quality features
- Sound field with a sense of depth
- Good original sound fidelity
- High resolution
- Not bad texture
- Good frontal localization
- Good focus on midrange
- Good definition
- Adequate high-frequency extension
- Gentle on the ear, comfortable to listen to
- Chic and elegant
- Harmonic ambience with a sense of envelopment
- Lacks in depth of low frequency range
- Lack of sense of structure
- Muddy feeling
- Poor sense of separation
- Poor coloration
The ACEFAST T1 is a high-resolution listening earphone with a mild, pleasing sound to the ear. While its sound is not audiophile-friendly, it is comfortable to listen to and may be an attractive option when you want to relax and immerse yourself in music.