- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of EPZ Q1
- Features of EPZ Q1
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- Sound quality features
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is based on "private purchases" or "items rented for a consideration".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- High frequency sensitive
Overview of EPZ Q1
This review will give an overview of EPZ Q1. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 8.0 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 5.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 9.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 110±0.5dB
- Connector: 0.78mm 2pin
Features of EPZ Q1
- 13MM DYNAMIC DRIVER AND BALANCED – EPZ Q1 earphones uses large dynamic driver, It adopts high-performance titanium-plated bio-composite diaphragm, N50 high magnetic flux magnetic circuit system, brass suppression ring and other configurations. The strength interprets an amazingly wide sound field, In order to make the listening experience more comfortable, the front and rear cavity balance pressure relief technology is used to adjust the air pressure of the earphone cavity to a balance.
- DLP-3D PRINTING CUSTOMIZED CANAL COMFORT AND IPX7 WATERPROOF - - imported resin material, using the acoustic cavity made of DLP-3D printing technology, which is only used by other brands of earbuds headphones with hundreds of dollars. The shell is formed at one time, and the whole body has no exposed seams so that it is waterproof. it is highly fitted with the human auricle, comfortable to wear for a long time.
- 0.78MM DETACHABLE HIFI SILVER-PLATED BRAIDED WIRE - It comes 200D Kevlar wire, which can be pulled almost constantly. It ensures higher-performance audio transmission, effectively improves the transparency and separation, and makes the low frequency texture and the vocal more beautiful. can purchase a Bluetooth module to the Bluetooth ear buds , or upgrade the headset cable to improve the sound quality of the headset
- FINE-TUNED – This EPZ Q1 earbuds headphones is carefully adjusted by professional tuners. The three-frequency smooth connection is polished, the tuning takes into account the thick low frequency, the mid frequency is transparent, and the treble resolution is strong, bringing you more natural, A more realistic listening.
- UNIQUE LOOK - Different from the cookie-cutter headphones on the market, the Q1 back panel is inlaid with a skin-friendly resin panel made of gold foil wire, with rich texture levels. Due to the randomness of the texture, the texture of each panel is different.
The package as a whole can be described as above standard for the price.
- EPZ Q1
- Carrying pouch
Build quality meets price standard.
The fit is good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
EPZ Q1 has a sound signature of a full midrange.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Lows / Bass
The EPZ Q1's low frequency range is relatively deep and linear.
The bass drum is not badly weighted and has plenty of impact, but lacks a bit of tightness. Rumble is also lacking, sounding loose and saggy.
The electric bass has sufficient blackness, but lacks depth and sounds a bit warm.
The bass may satisfy bass lovers in terms of volume, but it lacks depth.
The EPZ Q1's midrange is relatively frontal and is heard in a bright position. The overall structure is backward leaning and emphasizes staging.
The lower midrange is tuned relatively close to neutral, so the texture is reasonably accurate, but the energy is weak in the high-frequency direction, causing problems with construction, localization, and detail.
Because of this, the midrange lacks overall tightness, is expansive, and sounds contoured and poorly separated. While the midrange resolution itself is not bad, it is cloudy and sounds indistinct and difficult to hear.
Highs / Treble
In general, the high frequencies are a shortcoming of the EPZ Q1. They are just not present and lack energy, making it impossible to extract detail from the music.
Luminance is also significantly lacking, making details difficult to discern, and localization is indistinct. Extension is also substandard and not very extended, and the highs are just not good.
The highs are very safe for those who are sensitive to high frequencies, but are too lacking for most people.
Sound quality general comment
- Original Sound Fidelity: A-
- Recommendation: D-
- Personal preference: D-
EPZ Q1 is not recommended. You will probably be happier buying a K1 of the same brand.
Sound quality features
- Low energy, high frequencies safe for sensitive people
- Good transparency
- Resolution above price
- Sound with a sense of richness
- Lacks high-frequency extension
- Lack of detail
- Lack of luminance
- Lack of sense of build-up
- Poor sense of separation
- Lacks in low-frequency depth
- Cloudy midrange
The EPZ Q1 earphones have a full midrange sound with very controlled high frequencies. It is well designed and well packaged, and may be recommended as a very comfortable listening earphone for those who are sensitive to high frequencies. In general, however, it lacks too much energy in the high frequency range, and detail reproduction is too poor to recommend.