GUSTARD A26, a flagship-level ultra-high quality DAC from GUSTARD is now available.
- Dual AK4499EX & AK4191 DAC Chips
- FPGA Exclusive Technology & Streamer / Renderer
- Clock Synthetization & XMOS XU216 Solution
- LPF Discrete Circuits Design
- Full-Functional Remote Control
- IIS/USB/LAN: DSD64~DSD512, PCM 44.1K-768K, MQA 8X
- COAX/AES/OPT: DSD64(DoP), PCM 44.1K-192K, MQA 8x
- LAN: Roon/UPnP/HQPlayer NAA (more in the future)
- 10M Clock in: 50 Ω BNC, 0dBm-20dBm, square wave 0.2-3.3V, sinewave 0.5-3.3V
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz/+-0.2dB
- Dynamic range: >127dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >126dB
- Crosstalk: -139dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N: <=0.0001% @1kHz
- IMD: =0.001% @-1dbfs
- RCA: 2.5Vrms (VOLUME FIXED) 100Ω
- XLR: 5.0Vrms (VOLUME FIXED)100Ω
- XLR pinout: 1-Ground 2-Hot 3-Cold
- Power Supply: AC115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <30W
- Size: 330mm (Width)* 260mm (Length)* 65mm (Height) (Protrusion not included)
- Packing size: 420mm (Width) 360mm (Length)* 175mm
- Weight: 7Kg (with package)
- Sandblasted aluminum alloy case: Silver or Black version
Dual AK4499EX & AK4191 DAC Chips
The GUSTARD A26 DAC combines two AK4499EX DAC chips with one AK4191 modulator from Asahi Kasei Microdevices. With independent power supply and grounding for each channel, separate digital-analog architecture eliminates interferences from the beginning.
FPGA Exclusive Technology & Streamer / Renderer
Adopting FPGA exclusive technology, the A26 features signal routing, clock management, 2rd order PLL, DOP decoding, and Depop for PCM & DSD. Besides, utilizing Streamer/Renderer, an easy access to high-quality online streams, the GUSTARD A26 can supports Roon /UPnP /HQ Player NAA at present, and there will be more protocols in the future.
Clock Synthetization & XMOS XU216 Solution
Equipped with K2, ultra-low noise clock synthesizer, the A26 DAC features a precision clock from local oscillators or external clock in. It is worth mentioning that the GUSTARD A26 can replace the input signal' s clock with precision oscillators (local or external) and avoid the interference from the input source' s clock. In addition, the A26 DAC applies XU216 from XMOS, supporting up to PCM768 (with MQA-support) and DSD512.
LPF Discrete Circuits Design
LPF is specifically designed for the AK4499EX using discrete devices, whose final parameters of the circuit are adjusted with subjective listening. Different from ICs, these discrete circuits provide the possibilities to control every detail in sound and performance. However, these parasitic effects would introduce huge challenges to development experience and device's quality.
Full-Functional Remote Control
Except for its excellent configuration, GUSTARD A26 characterizes a sandblasted aluminum alloy case with an OLED display and a touch panel. And users can easily enjoy their music rich in details by using the standard remote control.
Price & Availability
GUSTARD A26 is now available at Linsoul and others for $1499.99.