GUSTARD has released its latest high-end network streamer, the GUSTARD DAC-A26.
- High-end Dual DAC Chipset featuring dual AK4499EX DAC Chips.
- Independent Digital-Analog Architecture With AK4191+AK4499 Chips.
- Exclusively designed FPGA low-jitter technology.
- Latest XMOS USB Processor supporting Hi-Res 32Bit/768kHz PCM, Native DSD512, and full MQA Rendering.
- Streamer and Renderer Function.
- 10MHz K2 Clock Interface.
- Multiple DSD, and PCM Filters.
- Independent Power Supply Design.
- Fully-Functioning Remote Control.
- IIS Input Support.
- Balanced/Single-Ended Analog Outputs(XLR/RCA).
OLED Display with Touch Panel keys.
- IIS/USB/LAN: DSD64~DSD512, PCM 44.1K-768K, MQA 8X
- COAX/AES/OPT: DSD64(DoP), PCM 44.1K-192K, MQA 8x
- LAN: Roon/UPnP/HQPlayer NAA (more in the future)
- 10M Clock in: 50 Ω BNC, 0dBm-20dBm, square wave 0.2-3.3V, sinewave 0.5-3.3V
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz/+-0.2dB
- Dynamic range: >127dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >126dB
- Crosstalk: -139dB @ 1kHz
- THD+N: <=0.0001% @1kHz
- IMD: =0.001% @-1dbfs
- RCA: 2.5Vrms (VOLUME FIXED) 100Ω
- XLR: 5.0Vrms (VOLUME FIXED)100Ω
- XLR pinout: 1-Ground 2-Hot 3-Cold
- Power Supply: AC115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <30W
- Size: 330mm (Width)* 260mm (Length)* 65mm (Height) (Protrusion not included)
- Packing size: 420mm (Width) 360mm (Length)* 175mm
- Weight: 7Kg (with package)
- Sandblasted aluminum alloy case: Silver or Black version
Gustard A26 is a brand new high-end desktop DAC+Network Streamer and Renderer. Equipped with flagship AK4499EX DAC chips and AK4191 Modulator, Gustard has designed the A26 with independent digital and analog architectures. It has a specially designed power supply with dual toroidal transformers, one for digital and the other for analog circuitry. A26 brings top-quality performance to your desktop chain delivering clean and accurate high-resolution audio output!!
High-End AKM DAC Chipset
Gustard A26 adopts a flagship-grade dual DAC chipset designed with two AK4499EX DAC Chips. The chips are arranged in a parallel arrangement, one for each channel. Together with a high-performance XMOS USB Processor, and other premium components on the audio circuitry, the A26 provides rich and smooth high-resolution audio signal decoding.
Independent Digital & Analog Circuits
In order to deliver top-quality performance, Gustard A26 has got independent digital and analog circuitry. This includes AK4499EX DAC chips, AK4191 Modulators, independent toroidal transformers-based power supplies, etc. A26 produces exceptional performance!!
High-Resolution PCM, DSD, MQA Audio Signals
Gustard A26 supports full decoding for high-resolution audio signals. This includes up to 32-Bit/768kHz PCM signals, native DSD512 signals, and full MQA rendering. It’s a one-point solution for all your high-resolution audio decoding that too with impressive resolution and clarity!!
Gustard’s K2 Ultra-Low Noise Clock Synthesizer
Gustard A26 features one exclusively designed FPGA architecture. This includes signal routing, clock management, 2nd order PLL, and more features. A26 houses an independent femtosecond crystal oscillator along with Gustard’s in-house developed K2 ultra-low noise clock synthesizer. It allows for precision clock adjustment from internal oscillators and also supports 10MHz external digital clock input.
Streamer & Render Function
Gustard A26 brings easy access to high-quality online music streaming with different app support including Room, UPnP, and HQPlayer NAA. Gustard is working to add more protocols and applications to the A26’s supported list.
Price & Availability
GUSTARD DAC-A26 is now available at Linsoul and others for $1499.99.