Hidizs, a very popular audio brand, has released its latest Chinese IEM with magnetostatic drivers, the Hidizs Mermaid MM2.
- 6mm Low-Voltage Magneto-Static BM Driver
- 10.2mm Dynamic Driver
- 3 Tuning Valves for Different Audio Experiences
- Eco-friendly Resin Body & Lozenge-cut Faceplate
- Detachable 3.5mm 2pin OFC Cable
- Custom Eco-Friendly And Stain-Resistant Napa Leather Carrying Case
- Model: MM2
- Dynamic driver: 6mm Low-Voltage Magneto-Static Balanced Membrane Driver +10.2mm Pek Macromolecule Polymer Diaphragm Dynamic Driver (Hidizs Newly Developed Macromolecule Polymer Diaphragm V2.0 Version)
- Tuning valve: 3pairs
- Silver Gray - treble
- Rose Gold - balanced
- Dark Red - bass
- Frequency response: ≤20Hz-40kHz
- Impedance: 18Ω@ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 104±1dB@1kHz
- Rated power: 5mW
- Appearance: German Eco-Friendly Resin Body+Aluminum Alloy Faceplate&Output Nozzle Earphone Connector: Detachable 0.78mm 2pin Gold-Plated Socket
- Weight: ≤Approx.10g (0.35oz)
- Cable Type: Mixed braided Quad-Core Cable (2-core high purity silver wires & 2-core OFC wires)
- Cable Length: About 1.2m (≈ 47.24 inches）
- Cable Plug: 3.5mm Gold-Plated Plug
- Hidizs MM2 Earphones*1
- Tuning Valve* 3 Pairs (Treble, Balanced, Bass)
- Single-Ended 3.5mm Earphone Cable*1
- Eartips*3 Pairs
- Leather Carrying Box 1*1
- User Manual*1
- Warranty Card*1
6mm Low-Voltage Magneto-Static BM Driver
MM2 adopts a 6mm magneto-static BM (Balanced Membrane) driver customized by HIDIZS and Korea BSE, with an ultra-light and ultra-thin micron-level diaphragm, which shines in transient responses to high frequencies - fast, crisp, smooth, detailed, and retains excellent layering. Ultra-high frequencies can be easily driven with no need to increase voltage, low distortion, with excellent resolution and extensibility.
10.2mm Dynamic Driver
With the Hidizs PEK macromolecule polymer diaphragm and 10.2mm dynamic driver to handle the bass and mids, the bass digs deeper with excellent speed and the mids are smooth, detailed, and have a U-shaped character. Vocals are sweet and instruments sound natural. Wide sound stage, outstanding imaging capabilities, excellent layering throughout with great presence - MM2, a pair of IEMs you’ll never regret having.
3 Tuning Valves for Different Audio Experiences
Get 1+3 tuning styles and audio experience from one pair of earphones, Hidizs MM2 did it. Coming with three detachable tuning valves for Balanced, Treble, and Bass. The earphone body is specially designed with an audio hole. By changing the valves, different sound styles can be converted, bringing you more incredible sound performances.
Eco-friendly Resin Body & Lozenge-cut Faceplate
Eco-friendly resin with custom style for longer, more comfortable wear. The faceplate is cut in a lozenge shape, demonstrating the charm of three-dimensional geometry. MM2 IEMs look like an exquisite black diamond, with a detachable audio hole on the middle, for an elegant and chic look.
Detachable 2pin OFC Cable
Hidizs MM2 comes with mix braided quad-core cable. High-purity silver wire for a crisp and clean sound while oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire for soft and smooth audio performance. Both contribute to the improvement of your listening experience. MM2 retains a standard 0.78mm 2pin design, you can feel free to upgrade the sound and experience more listening experiences created by different cables. The cable sockets were upgraded to gold-plated materials to ensure more stable audio signals transmission.
Price & Availability
Hidizs Mermaid MM2 is now available at Linsoul and elsewhere for $79.