The IMR ELAN+ is the latest high-end in-ear monitor from British audio brand IMR Audio.
The original Elan was an immense hit amongst our customers. Offering a thunderous yet superiorly controlled low end to a lush midrange to a crisp and well balanced top end. With conduction motors added to add some of the ethereal detailing leaving you sensing those details in a way you never have before.
The Elan+ leaves the spirit of the original recipe in place using bespoke CNT ADLC dynamic drivers and conduction motors but we have upped the game by adding a dual balanced armature driver.
The balanced armature elevates the midrange and vocal presentation to another level. This also helps with placement of the micro details and staging. The dual balanced armature elevates the staging and is vastly increased over the Gen 1 Elan.
The new shell design offers a greater level of comfort but also wearing security but most importantly a greater seal allowing greater levels of details to be transmitted.
As with all IMR in-ear monitors you can further enhanced your experience by tuning to your taste via the IMR acoustic tuning nozzles (included).
The drivers are encased in a light weight compact all anodized aluminum CNC machined chassis for long term durability and finish.
Hand assembled and driver matched for unrivalled finish and sound!
- 10mm bespoke CNT ADLC Driver (Carbon nanotube amorphous diamond like carbon) + conduction motors + balanced armatures.
- 8 acoustic audio nozzles + 6 acoustic dampers
- 2 Pin detachable OFC braided cable (3.5mm/2.5mm balanced/4.4mm balanced)
- Frequency response: 8- 42KHz
- Impedance: 34 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 101 +/- 3DB
- 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
- 6.35mm Adapter
- Carry case for all equipment
- Huge selection of ear tips for the perfect fit
Price ＆ Availability
The IMR ELAN+ costs $795 and is now available from Penon Audio and others.