QDC is a well-known high-end premium IEM brand from China. They have a huge catalog of successful products under their name like the legendary QDC Anole VX, V6, and the V14. All these famous Anole series of IEMs featured multi-BA drivers. Today, QDC has released a brand new hybrid driver IEM, the QDC Tiger. Actually celebrating the Year of the Tiger, QDC has released the Tiger as an update to the classic 8SS multi-driver IEM. Tiger is QDC’s latest flagship-grade IEM equipped with an 8-driver hybrid configuration on each side bringing us a combination of six high-performance customized balanced armature drivers and two Electrostatic drivers on each side.
QDC Tiger is now available to pre-order with a price tag of 1,499$. Check out more details here.
- Eight driver hybrid configuration.
- Six high-performance Balanced Armature drivers.
- Two Electrostatic drivers.
- Professional Four-Way Frequency Crossover.
- Three-dimensional Tiger design on the face panels.
- High-quality Titanium alloy ear cavities.
- Light and comfortable ergonomic cavity design.
- Easy to power.
- Comfortable Wearing Experience.
- Professional tuning.
- Excellent sound performance.
- Three in one plug high-purity cable.
- Frequency Response Range: 10Hz-70kHz.
- Impedance: 15Ω.
- Noise reduction: 26dB.
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW.
Celebrate The Year Of The Tiger
2022, the Year of the Tiger is here and QDC has launched its latest flagship IEMs to celebrate the occasion. The latest QDC Tiger comes as an upgrade to the classic 8SS multi-driver Hybrid IEMs with updated driver configuration and high-quality Titanium alloy ear shells.
Your Expert In Multi-Driver IEMs
QDC has gained a great reputation in the market for designing high-end premium IEMs. They have designed the latest flagship Tiger with an eight-driver hybrid configuration per side. The pair houses six high-quality custom-developed Balanced armature drivers paired with two custom-developed Electrostatic drivers.
Acoustic Structure Same As The Flagship V14
QDC Tiger adopts a 4-way frequency crossover and 4-way sound channels same as the flagship Anole V14. This four-way frequency crossover enables the pair to produce a clean performance with lower distortion in the output signal. With this professionally adjusted frequency crossover, the pair achieves an extended high-frequency response(Up to 70kHz) and presents a smoothly detailed overall presentation.
Premium Titanium Ear Shells
QDC Tiger showcases the exclusive craftsmanship of professional engineers. The pair features a 3D-styled Tiger pattern on the face plate area. The entire cavities here are made up of high-quality Titanium alloy material.
Three-in-One Interchangeable Plug Cable
QDC bundles the Tiger with a high-quality three-in-one interchangeable plug cable. Users can change the termination plug to their requirements and use the QDC Tiger with different sources.
Pricing & Availability
- CCA CRA+: A popular model that has evolved further
- QCY T17: Emphasis is placed on the sound field, and the sound is extended, fresh, high-resolution, and high-definition. However, the midrange is thin.
- Moondrop CHU: Latest Entry-Level IEMs With Single Dynamic Driver
- KZ EDA Green: High resolution and high definition. Excellent monitor earphones