- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Behringer HC2000
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- Sound quality features
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like bright sound
- People who value resolution
Overview of Behringer HC2000
- Total Score: 7.4 / 10.0
- Package: 7.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 7.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 5.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 7.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 98dB/mW
These BEHRINGER, sealed studio monitoring headphones feature 40mm dynamic drivers for a wide frequency response. They feature a compact design with comfortable padded ear cups and an adjustable headband.
- Compact studio monitor headphones
- 40mm-diameter drivers provide a wide frequency response.
- Sealed housing boasts excellent sound insulation performance.
Package meets price standard. Since this is a professional product, the packaging is simple.
- Behringer HC2000
- 3.5mm to 6.35mm adapter
Build quality meets the price level.
The fit is good.
The following review was tested with a FiiO M15.
The Behringer HC2000 has a super midrange-full sound with a very strong emphasis on the midrange.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The HC2000 is excellent in that it offers high resolution appropriate for monitor headphones at a low price, but the sound balance is basically ruined. Not only are they extremely unreliable for monitoring purposes, but they also sound uncomfortable and uncomfortable to listen to for music appreciation.
I have not had headphones this bad in quite some time, and it was a valuable experience.
Sound quality features
- Excellent resolution
- Adequate focus on midrange
- Bright sound
- High transparency
- Low range not showing at all
- Poor range
- Not suitable for monitoring
- Not useful for mixing
- Not usable for mastering
- Not comfortable to listen to
- Too loud and noisy to the ear
- Low fidelity
If you are thinking of buying the Behringer HC2000 as monitor headphones, I do not recommend them at all.