- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of CCZ Emerald
- Features of CCZ Emerald
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like a soft, bong-like sound
- People who value the feeling of being enveloped
- People who are looking for earphones that are comfortable to listen to
- CCZ fan
Overview of CCZ Emerald
This review will give an overview of CCZ Emerald. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 8.4 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 9.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Impedance: 36Ω
- Sensitivity: 117dB/Vrms
- Connector: 0.78mm 2pin
Features of CCZ Emerald
- Durable Artwork: The faceplate of CCZ Emerald earphones is made of high-gloss injection process, and the environment-friendly PC cavity is made of UV light painting process. Combining delicate metal texture with fashionable and streamlined beauty, the elegant light makes your eyes shine.
- Precise Internal Acoustic Structure: CCZ Emerald in-ear adds physical frequency splitting technology to the traditional electronic frequency splitting of headphones. The placement and angles of each unit are scientifically calculated to take advantage of and exactly match the characteristics of the various units. The dynamic driver system reduces acoustic stressors through homogeneous and distortion-free reproduction.
- 10mm Dual Magnetic Circuit Dynamic Driver: CCZ Emerald ear monitors are configured as a hybrid of one dynamic driver and one BA driver. Doubling the magnetic flux results in a higher electro-acoustic conversion ratio than a regular moving coil unit of the same specifications. Low impedance, high sensitivity, excellent energy efficiency and transient response, and deep, thick low frequencies are achieved. Sound is crystal clear and natural, low frequencies are resilient, vocals are warm and thick with lots of detail, and high frequencies are crystal clear and not sharp. At the same time, it has a vast soundstage and excellent three-frequency separation, making it suitable for listeners of bass, vocal, pop, folk, ACG, and omnivorous styles. The cable is made of 4N grade (99.99%) oxygen-free copper conductor twisted cable with 2-pin specification, which can be replaced in case of cable breakage.
- Comfortable Fit: As a series of CCZ brand earphones, "CCZ Emerald" adopts an ergonomic multi-driver earphone design by sampling a large amount of data from the ear canal. In addition, a TPE soft rubber ear hook will be added to the tail corner of the earphone cavity. The materials used are environmentally friendly, skin-friendly, and allergy-free, making them more comfortable, lighter, and more stable to wear. Not only does it have a superior texture, it also fits more comfortably in the ear canal.
The package meets the standard of the price range.
- CCZ Emerald
- Manuals, etc
Build quality meets price standard. Quality seems high for the price.
The fit is good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
CCZ Emerald has a V-shaped sound signature with an emphasis on low and mid-high frequencies.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The CCZ Emerald marvels at high-end class sound in resolution and THD, but not in sound balance. Well, if you are looking for a low-priced, warm, fuzzy-sounding earphone that allows you to relax a bit and listen to music, it may not be a bad choice.
Sound quality features
- Not bad original sound fidelity
- Warm and pleasant to listen to
- Excellent resolution
- Low distortion and clean
- Lacks midrange transparency
- Lacks low-frequency depth
- Lacks high-frequency extension
- Lacks overall fuzziness
- Unnatural texture
- Poor sharpness
- Lacks subtlety
- Poor separation
- Easily sounds caged
CCZ Emerald may not be a bad choice for those who want to enjoy music with a warm, bonbon, and full sound. In fact, for its low price, it offers excellent resolution and low distortion, making it quite good in terms of audio specs.
The sound balance, however, is more toward the low end and the reproduction of the mid-range is not good, so basically, it is not for audiophiles. Overall, the sound tends to be lumpy with poor separation and lacks subtlety. CCA CRA or KZ EDX Pro, which you can buy for about the same price, are much better.