- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Edifier X3 To U
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- REW Frequency ResponseSound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on a sample provided by Edifier to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like a heavy sound
- People who like well-balanced sound
- People who like minimalistic and stylish design
Overview of Edifier X3 To U
This review will give an overview of Edifier X3 To U. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 9.0 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fit: 9.0 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.0 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 6h / 24h
- Waterproof performance: IP55
- Supported codecs: aptX / SBC
Edifier X3 To U's packaging is stylish and not bad as a gift.
- Edifier X3 To U
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
- Eartips (3 sizes)
The design of Edifier X3 To U is minimalistic and cute.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with aptX.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. The sound is momentarily cut off when there is an obstruction in between, and the communication is somewhat disrupted after that, but after a while the communication is restored and I can listen to music consistently.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
|Power ON||Open the lid of the charging case and take out the earphones.|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case|
|Pairing||Automatic pairing mode if there is no connection after the earphones are turned on|
|Song Playback||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Stop playback||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Forwarding a song||Tap the multifunction button twice|
|Backtracking||Tap the multifunction button three times|
|Answering a call||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Ending a call||Tap the multifunction button once|
|Voice Assistant||Press and hold multi-function button for 2 seconds|
REW Frequency ResponseSound quality
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an aptX connection.
The Edifier X3 TO U is very well balanced with a slightly darker midrange, V-shaped, almost neutral sound signature. It is a comfortable listening model with little sharpness or sting.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
- Original sound fidelity: A
- Recommendation: A
- Personal preference: A
X3 To U offers a fairly balanced, near-neutral sound. It is more midrange retraction and slightly more dynamism than neutral, but is more stable to listen to. Resolution and clarity, however, are on par with the price.
Sound quality features
- Heavy low frequency range
- Sound with a sense of depth
- High sense of clarity
- High contrast
- Good balance
- High fidelity of original sound
- Dark-sounding midrange
- Lacks transparency
- Resolution for the price
- Clearness at a reasonable price
The Edifier X3 To U offers a very well-balanced V-shaped sound signature that makes listening to music enjoyable and comfortable. Resolution and clarity may be a bit lacking, but it is an easy model to recommend in its price range.
Edifier X3 to U