- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of MEZE RAI SOLO
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like sharp sound
- People who want to hear cool and stylish guitar
- People who like dry sound
- People who like bright sounds
Overview of MEZE RAI SOLO
- Total Score: 8.6 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 18Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance: 18Ω
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW
- Cable connector: mmcx
The packaging meets the price standard. However, it may be plain compared to the luxurious packaging of recent Chinese earphones.
There is no shortage of accessories.
- MEZE RAI SOLO
- Carrying case
- Explanatory documents
The overall texture is smooth and well sculpted, and the MEZE emblem is beautifully displayed.
The fit is quite good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
MEZE RAI SOLO has a V-shaped sound signature with emphasis on the upper midrange to mid-high range. It has an impressive sound with a bit of luster, but the midrange is a bit blurred and lacks dryness and freshness.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
If you like bright sounds with a tendency toward a little sharpness, RAI SOLO is highly recommended. It is not bad, especially if you are attracted to sharp guitars, dry and slightly coarse cymbals, and aggressive female vocals with an emphasis on shouting.
Sound quality features
- High resolution
- Sound field with a sense of depth
- Fairly high fidelity of original sound
- Lustrous sound
- Sharp and crisp sound
- Lacks low-frequency depth
- Dry and crumbly sound
- Tends to be noisy and clattering
- Vocals with a strong shout
MEZE RAI SOLO is an IEMs that delivers sharp, high-resolution sound. This product will be quite attractive to those who seek a sharpness to their guitar edge.