- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of QCY T13
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on a sample provided by QCY to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who want a model that is inexpensive and can be used for a long time
- People who like a wide sound field
- People who like well-balanced sound
- People who want a highly customizable model.
Overview of QCY T13
This review will give an overview of QCY T13. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 8.6 / 10.0
- Package: 7.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.0 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 7.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 8h / 40h
- Waterproof performance: IPX5
- Supported codecs: AAC / SBC
Overall, the QCY T13 package is above standard and well worth the price.
There is no shortage of accessories. The package contains the following:
- QCY T13
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
- Eartips (3 sizes)
Build quality is at a good level considering the price. The design is as beautiful and transparent as white porcelain.
Fits well in the ear and is comfortable to wear. It is shaped to fit in the ear rather well.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is a bit weak and tends to be a bit choppy at distances of about 5 meters. Also, the connection was broken when a barrier was placed.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
|Power ON||Open the charging case lid and take out the earphones|
|Power OFF||Store earphones in charging case|
|Pairing||Automatic pairing mode if no connection is available after the earphones are turned on|
|Play song||Tap multifunction button twice|
|Stop playback||Tap the multifunction button twice|
|Forward song||Press and hold the multifunction button on the right ear for 1.5 seconds|
|Back song||Press and hold the multifunction button on the left ear for 1.5 seconds|
|Answer/end a call||Tap the multifunction button twice|
|Reject call||Press and hold the multifunction button for 1.5 seconds|
|Activate voice assistant||Tap multifunction button on left ear 3 times|
|Game mode ON/OFF||Tap the multifunction button on the right ear three times|
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an SBC connection.
The QCY T13 delivers a spacious, deep sound that brings more low frequencies to the forefront while remaining neutral. Music will sound more grandiose, with an enhanced sense of scale. The clarity is high, and the bass-enhanced listening sound is quite well-balanced.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
- Original sound fidelity: A-
- Recommendation: A+
- Personal preference: A+
Although it is a low-priced model, the overall sound field is well adjusted so that the sound is relaxed and the instrumental sounds are slightly resonant and mellow, and the listening sound attacks the exquisite line between elegant and majestic, yet graceful. It lacks a sense of construction, so it is not for those who like a solid sound, but it is likely to satisfy quite a lot of people.
It is a sound that is appropriate for the QCY T13, which was created as an entry-level product suitable for everyone, and it matches the concept well.
Sound quality features
- Large sound field with depth
- Proper focus on the midrange
- Mild and mellow listening comfort
- Rich in resonance
- Lacks a sense of structure
- Sound sounds a little sluggish
The QCY T13 has a well-balanced, low-frequency-leaning sound. It is carefully emphasized so that the soundstage sounds wide while maintaining balance very well, and it maintains detail well, giving an excellent listening sound that is pleasant to listen to. Although only the communication quality is a bit of a concern, the specs are excellent and the included app allows for customization of sound quality and usability, making these earbuds long-lasting after the initial purchase. They are very good as an entry-level model.