- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of QCY T18
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on a sample provided by QCY to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who value balance
- People who are looking for earphones that do not cause listening fatigue for long periods of time
- People who focus on application
- People who are looking for a model that supports multi-point
- People who focus on communication quality
Overview of QCY T18
This review will give an overview of QCY T18. A complete review of this product can be found here.
- Total Score: 8.3 / 10.0
- Package: 8.0 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.0 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 7.5 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 9.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 7h / 30h
- Waterproof performance: IPX5
- Supported codecs: aptX Adaptive / aptX / AAC / SBC
- Cutting-edge Qualcomm 3050 chip with Bluetooth 5.2.
- Snapdragon Sound ---- aptX Adaptive high-fidelity sound(24-bit/96kHz) and aptX
- Voice super wideband voice(32kHz).
- Multi-point connection.
The QCY T18 package meets the price standard.
There is no shortage of accessories. The package contains the following:
- QCY T18
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
The build quality of the QCY T18 meets the price standard.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know, I haven't been in crowded places, but it is stable in my home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. The sound was uninterrupted and music could be heard consistently, even across obstructions.
There may be a small amount of white noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
|Power ON||Open the lid of the charging case and take out the earphones|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case|
|Pairing||After turning on the power, if there is no connection destination, pairing mode is automatically activated|
|Play a song||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Stop playback||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Backward song||Long press the left multifunction button|
|Forward song||Press and hold the right multifunction button|
|Answer call||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|End call||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Reject call||Press and hold the multi-function button for 1.5 seconds|
|Activate voice assistant||Tap left multifunction button 3 times|
|Switch gaming mode||Tap the right multifunction button 3 times
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The QCY T18 offers a balanced sound signature with an emphasis on low frequencies, similar to the Herman Target 2017.
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an AAC connection.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
- Original sound fidelity: A+
- Recommendation: B+
- Personal preference: C
If you want to listen to well-balanced sound in a low-resolution, fuzzy way, the QCY T18 is a good choice. However, it will sound quite lacking for audiophiles who listen to music voraciously. In this respect, the QCY T17 is far superior in terms of sound quality.
Sound quality features
- Natural texture
- Deep low frequency range
- Proper focus on the midrange
- Tireless sound
- Good sound balance
- Lacks a bit of high frequency extension
- Insufficient resolution
- Cortical and lacking depth of expression
The QCY T18 offers a very balanced studio-tuned style sound. The low resolution and the fact that listening for long periods of time does not tire the listener is a virtue, but audiophiles will find it a mediocre model with an indistinct listening style and a lack of three-dimensionality.