- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of SoundPEATS Mini Pro
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on a sample provided by SoundPEATS to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who value low latency mode
- People who want practical active noise cancellation
- People who like dynamic sound
- People who value a sense of immersion
- People who value a sense of being enveloped
- People who value listening comfort
Overview of SoundPEATS Mini Pro
- Total Score: 9.1 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 9.5 / 10.0
- Active noise cancellation: 9.0/10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 7h / 21h
- Waterproof performance: IPX5
- Supported codecs: aptX Adaptive / aptX / SBC
The SoundPEATS Mini Pro package meets the price standard.
- SoundPEATS Mini Pro
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
- Eartips (3 sizes)
The design of the SoundPEATS Mini Pro is quite sophisticated. The exterior design of products in this price range has become much more refined in recent years, and while the quality has improved noticeably, the Mini Pro seems to be in the upper echelon of quality.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is a bit weak and tends to be a bit choppy at distances of about 5 meters. The sound was momentarily interrupted by the shielding, but quickly stabilized and then I was able to listen to music consistently.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
|Power ON||Open the lid of the charging case and take out the earphones|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case|
|Pairing||After turning on the power, if there is no connection destination, pairing mode is automatically activated|
|Play a song||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Stop playback||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Forward song||Press and hold the multifunction button on the right ear for 1.5 seconds|
|Volume +||Tap the multifunction button on the right ear once|
|Volume -||Tap the multifunction button on the left ear once|
|Answer call||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|End call||Tap the multi-function button twice|
|Reject call||Press and hold the multi-function button for 1.5 seconds|
|Low latency mode ON/OFF||Tap the multi-function button on the left ear 3 times|
|Switch between ANC mode and transparent mode||Press and hold the multi-function button on the left ear for 1.5 seconds|
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an aptX connection.
The SoundPEATS Mini Pro is well tuned so that each frequency range sounds rather evenly distributed. Some people may find it a little too low-frequency for their liking.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The SoundPEATS Mini Pro is a well-made listening earbuds with an overall balanced sound. The texture is quite accurate and full, with a rich sense of power, although it is a little less analytical. High frequencies are mild and do not tire listening for long periods of time.
Sound quality features
- Low frequency range with a sense of weight
- Sense of envelopment
- Relatively accurate texture
- High sense of immersion
- Mild highs
- Comfortable to listen to
- Good sense of structure
- Good sense of richness
- Lacks in clarity
- Lacks subtlety
- Lacks high frequency extension
- Low frequency range may be a little too strong for some
SoundPEATS Mini Pro offers excellent sound balance and comfort for listening, practical active noise cancellation, stable communication quality, and satisfactory specifications, making it one of the first models in this price range to be recommended.