- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Sudio N2 Pro
- Designed to Do Everything
- Ain't No Sunshine, No Problem
- King of Convenience
- Build quality
- Connection quality
- Active noise canceling performance
- Sound quality
- Sound quality features
- General comment
- Purchase Link
- This review is based on a sample provided by Sudio to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like neutral sound
- People who want to hear low frequencies in detail
- People who value functionality
- People who value communication quality
Overview of Sudio N2 Pro
- Total Score: 8.4 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fit: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 9.0 / 10.0
- Communication quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Continuous / maximum playback time: 6h / 30h
- Waterproof performance: IPX4
- Supported codecs: AAC / SBC
Features of Sudio N2 Pro
The combination of an in-ear design and noise cancellation in the Sudio N2 Pro means you can hear your own music and confidently take calls while on the go.
- The All-in-One Earbuds | The combination of an in-ear design and noise cancellation in the Sudio N2 Pro means you can hear your own music and confidently take calls while on the go.
- Designed to Do Everything | The Sudio N2 Pro's combination of an in-ear design and Active Noise Cancellation feature directs sound into your ear while efficiently cutting out distractions, enabling you to better tune into your songs and shows, plus take calls on the go.
- King of Convenience | The next best thing after wireless earbuds is wireless charging that charges to 100% in less than an hour. That's one less wire for you to consider.
- Ain't No Sunshine, No Problem | With up to 30 hours of playtime (6 hours in the earbuds / 30 hours with case) and a splashproof rating of IPX4, the Sudio N2 Pro has a lengthy battery life that is ready to stand by you come rain or shine.
- The Right Size for Everyone | Multiple sizes ear tips included for optimal comfort. Suitable for small ears and big.
Designed to Do Everything
The Sudio N2 Pro's combination of an in-ear design and Active Noise Cancellation feature directs sound into your ear while efficiently cutting out distractions, enabling you to better tune into your songs and shows, plus take calls on the go.
Ain't No Sunshine, No Problem
With up to 30 hours of playtime (6 hours in the earbuds / 30 hours with case) and a splashproof rating of IPX4, the Sudio N2 Pro has a lengthy battery life that is ready to stand by you come rain or shine.
King of Convenience
The next best thing after wireless earbuds is wireless charging that charges to 100% in less than an hour. That's one less wire for you to consider.
The packaging meets the price standard. It is fashionable and of a standard that can be used as a gift, but it is also eco-friendly and easy to dispose of.
There is no shortage of accessories. The package contains the following:
- Sudio N2 Pro
- Charging case
- USB Type-C cable
Build quality meets price standard.
The fit is good.
I tested it by connecting it to a Cayin N6II/E02 with AAC.
I don't know because I haven't been in crowds, but it is stable in the home. Distance tolerance is excellent, and the connection is seamless and intact even at a distance of about 5 meters. Communication was momentarily interrupted when we put a barrier in between us, but it quickly returned and we were able to listen to music consistently.
There may be a small amount of background noise, but most people probably won't notice it.
The operating interface is a touch type.
|Power ON||Open the charging case lid|
|Power OFF||Store the earphones in the charging case and close the lid|
|Pairing||Automatic pairing mode if there is no connection destination when power is turned on|
|Song playback||Tap the multi-function button once|
|Stop playback||Tap the multi-function button once|
|Forward song||Tap the right multifunction button twice|
|Backward||Tap the left multifunction button twice|
|Volume +||Tap the right multifunction button three times|
|Volume -||Tap the left multifunction button three times|
|Answer call||Tap the multi-function button once|
|End call||Press and hold multi-function button for 2 seconds|
|Switch between ANC and Hear-Through||Press and hold multi-function button for 2 seconds|
Active noise canceling performance
The ANC performance of the Sudio N2 Pro is standard for its price range. Overall, it provides well-balanced reduction of outside noise.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
The following review was tested on a FiiO M15 with an SBC connection.
Sudio N2 Pro has a super V-shaped sound signature.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Lows / Bass
The low frequency range of the N2 Pro is quite present in the overall sound, giving it quite a bit of heft, but not enough in depth.
The bass drum kicks are heavy enough and have quite a bit of impact to give a heavy sound with a strong thumping feel. However, the rumble is not strong, and there is not much sense of realism. It also tends to sound a little sluggish and you may feel the rhythm is dull.
The electric bass is also black enough, but the spread is a bit weak and the sink is loose.
In terms of volume, it is quite suitable for low-frequency enthusiasts, but heavy bass enthusiasts will find it lacking in depth and will feel it to be lacking in realism. As mentioned above, the presence is quite strong, which affects the midrange considerably.
The midrange of the N2 Pro is very thick, warm, and full sounding. It has a dark midrange with a fairly pronounced sense of depth, which gives it a buried feeling, but the resolution is quite high, so it is not completely buried and can be heard well. In fact, because of the high transparency, the sound is quite well audible despite the darkness.
The immersive midrange, with its distinctive, muddy, resonant sound, gives the listener the feeling of being enveloped by the sound.
The sound is very soft and pleasing to the ear, but with a high level of definition, detail is heard quite well.
I found it quite disconcerting at first, but once you get used to it, you can enjoy the music in a quiet, music-soaked, personal listening booth-like atmosphere. However, the sound coloration is subdued, the overall sound is chic, and the sense of separation tends to sound less tight overall due to a significant lack of crunch.
Highs / Treble
High frequency extension is not bad. The adjustment emphasizes a sense of definition, and the sense of detail is not bad, but it lacks a bit of finesse.
Sibilance is somewhat stronger, but hardly noticeable due to the overpowering low frequency range, so it is not jarring.
Sound quality general comment
The Sudio N2 Pro is a very high resolution model with a sound that is quite depth-enhanced.
I recently reviewed the SoundPEATS Capsule 3 pro, which has excellent sound balance but low resolution, but the N2 Pro has a sound balance that is clearly not for everyone, but the resolution is so high that it is one of the best I have ever heard.
It was quite an interesting experience, but I personally found the N2 Pro more rewarding to listen to.
Sound quality features
- Sound with a sense of depth
- High resolution
- Good listening comfort
- Good definition
- Elegant and chic
- Rich in resonance
- Muddy feeling
- Midrange is quite dark
- Tends to be fuzzy overall (lack of Crunch)
The Sudio N2 Pro is an easy-to-use earphone that packs multiple features such as ANC and wireless charging into a minimalist design. The sound is quite distinctive, giving you the experience of enjoying music in an enclosed, booth-like setting. They are by no means suitable for everyone, but the resolution is high and the overall sound performance is not bad. It's a sound that you may or may not like quite a bit, but at least it's a sound that is hard to find anywhere else.
If you are looking for a sound that is suitable for everyone in the current Sudio lineup, the Sudio T2 is a good choice.