- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of TINHiFi T3 Plus
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is based on a sample provided by Linsoul to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who care about the texture of instrument sounds
- People who care about resolution
- People who like chamber music and small, relaxed JAZZ.
- People who like vocal music
- People who like speaker sound
- People who value the appearance of earphones
- People who want earphones with excellent cost performance
Overview of TINHiFi T3 Plus
- Total Score: 9.5 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 11.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 9.5 / 10.0
- Cost performance bonus: 12.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 105dB/mW
- Cable connector: 0.78mm 2pin
The package meets the price standard.
The accessories are relatively complete. There are enough eartips.
- TINHiFi T3 Plus
- Carrying Case
- Carrying pouch
- Eartips (2 types)
The build quality of the exterior is of an excellent standard for the price range.
The fit is quite good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
The TinHiFi T3 Plus has a very neutral, near-perfect midrange with very accurate textural representation. The sound field is forward localized and the music is heard in the foreground as if listening through speakers. The midrange is very transparent and sounds very clean.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
When I heard my friend's TinHiFi T3 Plus, I couldn't hide my surprise. I remember saying, "I really like the sound of this. I remember saying, "I like the sound of this, maybe I'll buy it. I was fortunate enough to be asked to review this model after considering purchasing it several times. Of course, I immediately said yes.
As soon as I received the review unit, I immediately measured it to make sure it had "that sound". I was so excited. I was so excited because the readings were beyond my expectations. I don't have the slightest confidence in my hearing, but I can't hide my delight at the good data results of my favorite device.
Not only are the textures very accurate, which is hard to find at this price point, but it is rare to find such a well-crafted midrange in all earphones. The highs are also very nice with little peak dip, and with just a little EQ to boost the lows and highs, it becomes a pretty perfect monitor earphone.
Sound quality features
- Perfect texture
- High fidelity of the original sound
- Mild high frequency with little sting
- Excellent sound image consistency
- Front localization
- Lacks dynamism
- Lack of exhilaration
- Lack of difinition
- Lacks sub-bass
- Lack of high frequency extension
TinHiFi T3 Plus is one of the best earphones for audiophiles who love accurate texture representation. With its natural textures, the TinHiFi T3 Plus makes the whole music sound like a monitor speaker with forward localization and especially beautiful midrange. Vocals, piano, violin, and electric guitar will sound very fresh and charming. These are definitely the first earphones you should consider in this price range.