Shenzhen Yu Long Yun Electronics Company has released a new DAC/amplifier, the DAART Aurora.
Aurora is the first Yulong product to support MQA (Master Quality Authenticated). It is equipped with a fully balanced discrete Class-A amplification circuit and functions as a headphone amplifier and preamplifier.
- MQA decoding up to 8x through USB, coaxial and optical inputs.
- USB Audio supports up to DSD512, 768kHz in PCM.
- Coaxial and optical input support up to DoP128 and 384kHz in PCM.
- MQA technology enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering
- the sound of the original master recording.
- DAC based on 2021 announced ES9068AS chipset.
- Latest XMOS XU216 solution with NDK ultra low phase noise oscillator.
- Exotic LPF and line driver design with multiple OPA1612.
- Discrete fully balanced headphone amplifier.
- Discrete fully balanced pre-amplifier with RCA and XLR for active speakers.
- MAS (Mobile Audio Source), special attention to enhance support to Android and iOS mobile and tablet devices.
- Comprehensive input and output interface: USB Audio, Coaxial, Optical, RCA Line in, RCA and XLR Line/Pre-Out, and XLR4, 4.4mm and 6.35mm headphone output.
- Newly developed high power regenerative power supply.
- Powerful headphone output performs satisfactorily from 160 to 6000 loading.
- Modern, compact and sleek aluminum chassis in high quality seamless finishing.
- Intuitive control through single high precision probably-damped volume knob.
- 190mmx165mm footprint and 52 mm high, a compact and desktop friendly design for multifunction All-in-One.
- Optional Bluetooth v5.0 wireless input, support multiple aptX and LDAC codec.
YULONG Audio designs and manufactures high-end audio products with special focused on All-in-One products for home and personal audio since 2009. Aurora is our latest product under DA-ART sub-brand.
The Aurora is designed around the latest ESS ES9068AS 32-bit DAC chipset with XMOS XU216 USB solution and facilitates 768kHz, DSD512 and 8x MQA decoding capability. Despite of the very compact design, the Aurora offers extensive input and output options. It accepts USB Audio, S/PDIF Coaxial, Optical and analogue line inputs. Our MAS (Mobile Audio Source) has enabled the USB input to work with iOS and Android mobile devices as well as regular Windows, Mac and Linux computers.
One of YULONG's innovations is to design a fully balanced discrete Class A amplification circuit that can be used for headphone amplifier and Pre-amp through optimized witching circuit. The newly developed AC-DC regen power supply system can provide up to 5A transient current, together with the exotic OPA op-amp LPF and low impedance line driver, the head-amp circuit delivers immense energy and headroom. With choice of XLR4, 4.4mm and 6.35mm phone output, the Aurora is a jewel when serve as desktop DAC/Amp.To ensure Aurora performs satisfactory in our setup, we have tested the Aurora in numerous Personal and Home Audio systems, and bring in senior musicians and audiophiles during the audition and fine tune process. We are confident that Aurora will meet your needs because it measures exceptional well, and delivers high fidelity and outstanding musicality at the same time.
Price & Availability
DAART Yulong Aurora is available now at HiFiGO and others for $520.