We are super excited to announce the latest Gold Edition for the recently launched LETSHUOER Z12 Planar Magnetic Driver IEMs. Last time, we did a limited edition run of only 500 units. Thanks to our beloved community and supporters, the whole lot got sold out in just a matter of a few days. We have now reworked on the Z12 this time bringing in a new color combination for the CNC machined metallic ear cavities. Z12 Gold Edition features Gold and Black shells matching the color combination of Zeos’s logo. The pair will be available in three different color options, Matte Black, Lustrous Gold, and Matte Black+Lustrous Gold ear shells.
LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition is a collaboration between LETSHUOER and Zeos from Z reviews. One can say it’s an upgraded variant for the S12 and even the Limited edition Z12 as it comes with a modular cable which is also launched separately as LETSHUOER X Zeos Chimera.
Chimera cable has swappable termination plugs 2.5mm Bal, 3.5mm SE, and 4.4mm Bal termination plugs where users will be able to easily replace the plugs as they like. Z12 Gold Edition follows the tuning adjustment recommended by Zeos for the Z12 bringing a 2dB boost in the sub-bass frequencies below 50Hz overall improving the sound performance of the set.
LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition Vs Z12 Limited Edition
- The limited edition of Z12 that was limited to only 500 units worldwide had Red and Blue colored ear cavities while the new Z12 Gold edition will feature Golden and Black cavities matching the logo of Z Review.
- Z12 Gold Edition comes with the Chimera modular cable with swappable termination plugs. Z12 Limited Edition featured standard fixed cable with either 3.5mm or 4.4mm termination options.
- Both the Z12 Gold Edition and Z12 Limited Edition have got a 2dB boost in the sub-bass region over the OG S12 tuning.
- Z12 Limited edition was a limited edition run with only 500 units made worldwide, Z12 Gold will be more easily available.
LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition Vs Upcoming S12 Pro
- LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition has got Golden and Black ear cavities, S12 Pro comes with Blue colored cavities.
- Both the Z12 Gold and the S12 Pro have got modular cables with swappable termination plugs.
- Z12 Gold has got laser engraved Zeos logo on the faceplates.
- Z12 Gold will have a 2dB boost in the sub-bass frequencies over the S12 Pro.
LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition Vs S12
- S12 is available in Silver or gunmetal color options, Z12 Gold Edition will have Golden and Black cavities.
- Z12 Gold edition has got a 2dB boost in the sub-bass frequencies bringing a better overall sound response.
- Z12 Gold edition has laser engraved Zeos logo on the cavities.
- S12 has a fixed termination cable, Z12 Gold will include a modular cable.
Price and Availability
LETSHUOER Z12 Gold Edition is launched officially today, at Aug, 27th, 8am for 169$, no price change over the OG S12 or the Z12 limited edition. But you get an all-new color scheme with three color options and an upgraded modular cable as stock with the Gold Edition. Chimera cable is made available separately for 59$. There will be an early bird deal for the first 100 units, available for just 159$!! So, don’t wait up and order yours from here.