Shanling has released its latest digital audio player, the Shanling M7.
- Sleeker Wave Design Body
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC Chip & Android 10 OS
- Ultimate Performance ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC
- Smooth & Fluid User Interface
- Large Memory & Long Battery Life
- Dimensions: 129 x 78 x 20 mm
- Weight: 312g
- Display: 5-Inch 1920 * 1080
- Operating System: Open Android 10
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Memory: Ram 6GB, ROM 128GB + single Micro SD card slot
- Hi-Res support: 32/768 & DSD512 & MQA 16X
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, two-way, LDAC, LHDC, aptX HD, aptX, SBC Support
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G/5G, supporting DLNA, Airplay
- DAC: ESS ES9038PRO
- Amplifier: ADA4896-2 + MUSES8920 + OPA2211 + BUF634
- Output Power: Single-ended 400 mW@32Ohm // 900mW@32Ohm Balanced
- Output: 3.5mm single ended and 4.4mm balanced
- Output impedance: Less than 1 Ohm
- Battery: 7000 mAh, supporting 18W quick charging
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours in single ended and 8.5 hours in balanced
Sleeker “Wave” Design Body
When we released our flagship M9 portable player at the end of last year, it represented a big step forward for our Android DAPs.It features the same 5-inch Full-HD screen as our older M8, but in a sleeker “Wave” design body, measuring 129 x 78 x 20 mm at 312g. On the inside, it adopts advancements from the M9, including the single-piece aluminium inner body and the single-board integrated acoustic design.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC Chip & Android 10 OS
M7 adots powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 CPU and upgrading to the Android 10, which will assure better performance and app compatibility for the foreseeable future.
Ultimate Performance ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC
Audio circuit of the M7 is based around ESS Sabre ES9038PRO DAC. The flagship model of the ESS line, power hungry 8-channel beast and DAC that we started to really like last year, when we implemented it into our top-of-the-line CD Player CD3.2 (21). All the experience of adapting it into a classic Hi-Fi machine helped us in optimizing its performance for the M7. The ES9038 PRO is run in its current-mode operation, combined with a matching ESS ES9311 voltage regulator, a power circuit adapted from the M9 and our in-house developed I/V conversion stage. When paired with our OP + BUF amplifier architecture, which was further optimized for the M7, we are actually getting our best measuring portable player so far.
Smooth & Fluid User Interface
Shanling M8 features a high-performance Bluetooth chip from Qualcomm, the CSR8675. It offers the latest Bluetooth V5.0 connectivity with hi-res Bluetooth codec support including LDAC, AptX HD, SBC, AAC, and more.
Large Memory & Long Battery Life
RAM 6GB for a smoother multitasking and internal memory was upgraded to 128GB, to provide enough space for apps and their data. And at the same time, we managed to increase battery life, up to 10 hours in single-ended and 8.5 hours in balanced.
Price & Availability
Shanling M7 is now available at Linsoul and other for $1249.