TANSIO MIRAI SANDS is now available at Linsoul.
- 1DD+3BA Hybrid Driver
- Three-Way Frequency Crossover
- Ergonomic Design
- Driver configuration: 1 dynamic driver + 3 balanced armatures
- 10mm custom dynamic driver for low frequencies
- 2 Sonion balanced armatures for midrange
- 1 Knowles balanced armature for high frequencies
- 3-way crossover, 3-channel design
- Impedance: 17Ω@1kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 107dBL/mW
- Passive noise reduction: 26dB
- Frequency response range: 5-20000Hz
- Tuning Switch
1DD+3BA Hybrid Driver
It adopts a 10mm custom dynamic driver for low frequency, matched with 2 Sonion balanced armature for middle frequency and 1 Knowles balanced armature for high frequency. TANSIO MIRAI SANDS is aiming to provide an extraordinary performance with the outstanding hybrid driver configuration.
Three-Way Frequency Crossover
The four drivers work together in complete harmony. They are arranged together in a 3-way high-precision crossover design. The 10mm dynamic driver here produces a punchy and quick lower-end response, while the Knowles BA unit provides exceptional resolution for vocals and instruments. The dual EST drivers from Sonion here act as super tweeters for the ultra-high-frequency response.
Tuning mode instruction
0 means push down, 1/2/3 means push up
100: Bass enhancement mode
120: Mixed tuning
020:All balanced mode
103: Mixed tuning
003: high frequency enhancement mode
023: Mixed tuning
123: Mixed tuning (lowest impedance)
As a earphone brand, we’ve been collecting lots of data and making improvements on the design. Combined with excellent ergonomic design, it will not feel uncomfortable to listen to music for a long time.
Pricing & Availability
TANSIO MIRAI SANDS is $319 and is now available from Linsoul and others.