The latest digital audio player, the iBasso DX170, has been released.
- FPGA Master Technology
- CIRRUS CS43131 X 2 DAC Chips
- True Hi-Res Audio Decoding Capabilities
- Smooth Performance With Rockchip’s Latest SoC Chipset
- Android 11 OS
- DAC: Cirrus Logic Dual CS43131 DAC
- Processor: RockChip RK3566 Quad Core SoC
- OS: Android 11
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB + Micro SD Card Slot
- Display: 5” 1080P Full HD Sharp On Cell-Touch Screen
- WiFi: 2.4 & 5 GHz (b/g/n/ac) with WiFi6 support
- Bluetooth: BT 5.0 with LDAC and aptX output
- USB: 3.0
- MQA Unfold: up to 8x
- Output Ports: 3.5mm Single-Ended and 4.4mm Balanced Output
- Output Power: 3.2Vrms (3.5mm SE), 6.4Vrms (4.4mm Balanced)
- THD+N: 0.0004% (3.5mm SE), 0.0022% (4.4mm Balanced)
- SNR: 125dB (3.5mm SE), 130dB (4.4mm Balanced)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40kHz ± -0.15dB (3.5mm SE & 4.4mm Balanced)
- Battery capacity: 3200mAh 3.8V
- Playback time: up to 11 hours
- Dimensions: 124.5mm*70mm*15mm
- Weight: 165grams
FPGA Master Technology
The DX170 utilizes the FPGA-Master technology developed by iBasso. The FPGA-Master, as the audio system controller, directly requests audio data from the SoC, and plays a major role in signal reproduction and maintaining signal integrity. It synchronizes and generates all audio clocks at the same time utilizing two NDK femtosecond oscillators to achieve a fully synchronized single clock source. The FPGA and NDK oscillators also reduce jitter to an extremely low level, building a clean digital audio signal.
CIRRUS CS43131 X 2 DAC Chips
iBasso has featured a Dual DAC chipset on the DX170. The device comes equipped with dual CS43131 DAC chips that provide exceptional performance with ultra-low THD+N and high SNR values. These are 32-Bit DAC chips that provide users with top-quality audio signal decoding!!! Regardless of if you're using the 3.5mm single-ended or 4.4mm balanced output, with diligent tuning and adjustment, the DX170 not only retains the transparency and exquisiteness of CS43131, but also enhances the musicality and realism of the music.
True Hi-Res Audio Decoding Capabilities
iBasso DX170 supports full 8x MQA decoding and high-resolution 32-bit/384kHZ PCM and native DSD256 signals. With the DX170 be ready to experience your favorite Hi-Res music anytime anywhere.
Smooth Performance With Rockchip’s Latest SoC Chipset
At the heart and core of the latest DX170 is a premium SoC chip designed by Rockchip. iBasso has equipped the DX170 with Rockchip RK4566 4-core SoC chip. It is a powerful chipset that provides a smooth user experience with multi-tasking support.
Android 11 OS
The Android 11 system is debuted in the mid-range player, with a more smooth and intuitive user interface. Users can install APKs freely and enjoy the convenience of online streaming. The DX170 inherits the system architecture of iBasso players, enjoying a system wide "Non-SRC" Android 11 OS.
Price & Availability
The iBasso DX170 is now available at Linsoul and other locations for $469.