- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of iBasso IT01X
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like punchy sound
- People who like dynamic sound
- People who care about build quality
Overview of iBasso IT01X
- Total Score: 8.4 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 9.0 / 10.0
- Fitment: 9.0 / 10.0
- High range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 40kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW
- Cable connector: mmcx
The package is luxurious for the price. It comes with numerous ear tips, a metal case, and a spare filter for replacement.
The accessories are relatively complete. There are enough eartips.
- iBasso IT01X
- Eartips (5 types)
- Spare filters for replacement
- Carrying case
The exterior build quality is above the price level.
The fit is good and fits well in small ears.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
The iBasso IT01X has a V-shaped sound signature with a slightly concave midrange. One point of concern is that the low midrange is quite overemphasized, so the sound image in the midrange is easily affected and tends to be fuzzy.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The iBasso IT01X is a listening model that emphasizes depth in the midrange. However, if it were limited to sound quality alone, I would recommend buying the CCA CRA, which has a similar sound balance and is superior in midrange expression and range, rather than buying this one.
Sound quality features
- Relatively high original sound fidelity
- Excellent in dynamism
- Punchy low frequency
- Sound field with depth
- Easily distorted in the midrange
- Dark and bulky sounding midrange
- Prone to sounding metallic
- Too strong in the lower midrange and muddy in the midrange
- left-right difference exists
The iBasso IT01X has a V-shaped sound that is neutral but concave in the midrange. iBasso IT01X is not a bad choice for a listening model in the ¥10,000 range, meeting the standard in terms of specifications. The packaging is gorgeous and the build is excellent. However, there is no reason to actively recommend it in terms of sound quality alone, since there is a higher-end product available at a cheaper price, the CCA CRA.