- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final Verdict
- Recommended articles
This time it is Mpow's gaming headset Mpow EG10. The feature is that it is equipped with a large-diameter driver of 50 mm. It has a plastic housing with build quality equivalent to a gaming headset in this price range. The plastic is matt treated and has a calm luster that makes it hard to get fingerprints on it.
The headphone body has a USB and a 4-pole earphone jack, but the USB is used only for illuminating the LED.
The contents of the package are the headphone body, manual, microphone / audio input / output branch plug. It is a standard configuration and package level for headphones made in China in this price range.
The fit is good. The side pressure feels a little stiff and may cause a slight fatigue after long-term use. The flexibility of the headband itself is standard at this price. The ear pads are a little stiff, but the surface is smooth and probably not so stuffy.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
In order, left and right, left and right average, left and right (free sound field adjusted), left and right average (free sound field adjusted).
It is a type of excessive low range as a gaming headset. It may be difficult to hear the gunshot in FPS. If anything, it is a type of headphones that you can enjoy with an emphasis on immersiveness, and it is a model that is suitable for feeling immersiveness in watching movies, horror games, RPGs, development and tactical strategy simulations. Chat and narration voices also appear thick, so you will not miss it. In the music, the low-pitched floor sound is apt to be emphasized strongly, it has a lot of swelling, and it tends to be heavy and easy to bleed.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is KANN CUBE and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
It is a gaming headset for people who place importance on realism. Gunshots seem to be hard to hear because they are buried in low frequencies and chats, so it is suitable for horror games and games that emphasize realism, rather than FPS.