- Basic specifications
- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final Verdict
- Recommended articles
OneOdio is a hidden popular brand that offers many low-priced DJ headphones on amazon. Low-priced headphones are valued for their stable build quality and usability, and their sound quality is powerful and tends to be favored by low-range enthusiasts.
This time I will review OneOdio Pro50. This product belongs to OneOdio's mainstream lineup, the Pro series, and features a powerful sound with a large 50mm driver.
- Frequency responce: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 110dB
Standard or slightly better quality packages for this price range. Comes with 2 types of connecting cables and a carrying bag.
The housing is slightly larger. The basic part is plastic and the headband is metal, but it is lightweight overall. Easy to fold and carry. The earmuffs are large and the fit is soft and a little luxurious.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
*Due to the response of the ear simulator, the reliability below 20hz and above 16khz is not high.
- Separate left and right
- Average left and right
- Separate left and right (free sound field corrected)
- Left-right average (free sound field corrected)
As you can see from the frequency characteristics, it has a prominent V shape. The weight and the presence of depth in the low range are unlikely to be experienced with earphones in the same price range. It is a headphone that attracts bass enthusiasts who want a realistic sound, and it can be said that it is just like a DJ.
The sound is thick, full and full, but in the mid range the vocals come to the front. The vocals are slightly leaning forward, and in the chorus it feels high enough to break through the low-frequency heat. The colors in the mid-high are also good, and the thick instrumental tones are glossy and lively. It has a bold and constructive sound as a whole, and gives you a fulfilling sound.
It leans a little to the low range, which is also heavily biased to the deep low range, but the energy of the high range is also balanced, so the whole music is not buried in the profound feeling of the low range. The sound is slightly airy at high pitches and can be heard extending.
It's my favorite sound with a sense of OneOdio. Not suitable for people who are not good at low frequencies. I personally like to enjoy songs like Aimer with chelly “ninelie” on these headphones.
Please refer to the following for the basic principles of recording signatures and how to enjoy them.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is FiiO M15 and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
This is a headphones that are comfortable to wear, easy to carry, and have a powerful and comfortable sound quality. The low range is a little stronger, so you may like it, but if you like a heavy V-shaped sound, it is a model worth considering at this price range. The overall build quality is also quite good and I recommend it.