- Basic specifications
- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final Verdict
- Recommended articles
This time we will focus on FiiO FH1s. If you have a taste for a little bit of audio, it's probably not that you don't know FiiO's name. One of China's most prestigious audio manufacturers, and everyone knows its fame in producing digital audio players and earphones.
The FH1s is an entry model of the FH line, which is FiiO's IEM mainstream, and is a product that is cost-conscious.
There is also a great review by HiFiGO on this model, where you can also see more beautiful photos. Please enjoy together.
- Frequency responce: 5hz-40khz
- Impedance: 26Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Cable connector: 0.78mm 2pin
Contents include IEM pair, 2 types of S / M / L silicone ear tips (red shaft / gray), foam type ear tips, manual, pelican type carrying case. Frankly, it's a pretty gorgeous for packages under $ 100. I especially like the pelican case, which makes it easy to carry the pair with eartips.
One of the concerns about the accessory is the touch noise of the accessory cable. It's a bit more noticeable, so anyone who cares will need to upgrade.
In my case, the fit is good.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
*Due to the response of the ear simulator, the reliability below 20hz and above 16khz is not high.
In order, left and right, left and right average, left and right (free sound field adjusted), left and right average (free sound field adjusted). In the case of this earphone, the standard ear tip M size was used for measurement.
There is depth in the low range, weight are felt, and the atmosphere of the floor has a proper sense of reality. However, some people may get the impression that the low frequencies are blurred. In the mid range, the strong uplift near 2khz is a bit of a personal concern, and it gives the snare's sharpness and gorgeousness to the fullest extent, but the mid range is slightly dry and may be slightly lacking in fullness. Also, since the vocals are a little steep, they come out in front of rust, but the consonants have sharp points. The edge stands up as it is, and the flashy feeling is good. Since the brittleness is a little emphasized, the crash feeling is not bad, and the hi-hat is surprisingly silky and clean, but it gives a solid boiling feeling. Height and delicacy are not bad either. The details is also good.
It's well-tuned overall, however, from my personal taste, lowering the 2khz on the EQ will cause the vocals to recede slightly, but it can give a sense of stability, sweetness, and moisture, and consonants. The sharpness is suppressed and you can listen to it comfortably. If you still feel the sharpness of the consonant, lower 8khz and apply a spotlight to the mid range. However, the most attractive part of this earphone is also around 8kHz, so I personally do not want to adjust it so much.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is KANN CUBE and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
These earphones are relatively easy to recommend in this price range. I am worried that the attack of the snare and vocals is strong and the brass feels noisy, but the detail feeling is not bad and the low range is deeply conscious, while the warmth is moderate and the atmosphere is natural. I also like the clean, hi-hat expression.
In terms of build quality and accessories, it is almost satisfactory considering the price range, but it seems that it is necessary to note only the magnitude of the touch noise of the cable. I don't want to replace it because it is a great cable for this price range according to the specifications.