- Basic specifications
- Sound Quality
- Recording signature
- Final Verdict
- Recommended articles
This time, we will focus on AUDIO SENSE DT200. The earphone manufacturer in China called AUDIOSENSE is not so famous in Japan, but it is especially famous for the earphone AUDIOSENSE T800, which has excellent cost performance. The latest product, DT200, is an earphone with a 2BA driver.
There is also a great review by HiFiGO on this model, where you can also see more beautiful photos. Please enjoy together.
- Frequency responce: 20hz-22khz
- Impedance: 14Ω
- Sensitivity: 99Ω
- Cable connector: mmcx
Contents include earphone pair, S / M / L silicon ear tips, 3 sets of foam type ear tips, large pelican type carrying case, etc. Frankly, it's a pretty gorgeous package for the $ 100 price range. In particular, the pelican case makes it easy to carry the ear tips and earphones together, which makes me happy.
Now, I would like to point out one thing about the build quality of this manufacturer. Unfortunately, my individual left and right mmcx connectors seem to be loosely engaged, and when I wear them and listen to music and move my head, the sound may not be heard. That's not the case with the T800 I bought with this, but the build quality of this manufacturer may be slightly less reliable.
Also, it seems that there is a considerable difference in the sound quality in the high range. In the case of my individual, no matter how much the wearing feeling was adjusted during measurement, there was a considerable left-right difference in the ultra-high range (please check the frequency characteristic graph below).
There is a little touch noise on the cable, but it's not so noticeable, so you probably won't have to force it to upgrade.
In my case, the fit is good.
- SAMURA HATS Type3500RHR System: HEAD & TORSO, left and right S-Type ear model (Type4565 / 4566: IEC60268-7 compliant)
- AWA type 6162 711 ear simulator
- Microphone preamplifier: Type4053
- Type5050 microphone amplifier power supply
- Audio interface: ROLAND Rubix 24
- Analyzer software: TypeDSSF3-L
*Due to the response of the ear simulator, the reliability below 20hz and above 16khz is not high.
- [When AET07 M attached] Separate left and right
- [When AET07 M attached] Average left and right
- [When AET07 M attached] Separate left and right (free sound field corrected)
- [When AET07 M attached] Left and right average (free sound field corrected)
- [When standard ear tip S attached] Left and right
- [When standard ear tip S attached] Left and right average
- [When standard ear tip S attached] Left and right (free sound field corrected)
- [When standard ear tip S attached] Left-right average (free sound field corrected)
The lows are fairly deep and you'll feel geothermal, though not as much as a dynamic driver. The lows are slightly raised in the whole, but they are well tuned towards the mids, connecting naturally and balanced so that the lows do not obscure the mids. In the mid range, you can feel the proper thickness, the proper feeling of moisture, and the richness. The upper slope of the midrange is natural and personally desirable, and the sound is moderately thick and full. The highs are close to natural, but slightly dark, lacking a little energy and not very well airy. However, with this adjustment, sibilance, tingling, and peak feeling are almost completely suppressed, and the spotlight hits the midrange, leading to a natural sweetness. The vocals are moderate in brightness, moderately calm, and generally come to the front. There is no sharpness in consonants. These earphones may be slightly dark, but they are musical and easy to listen to.
The earphones are generally musical and have a good sense, but depending on the sound source, for me the high frequencies are a little dry and cloudy. The reason is probably the slight lack of transients and the outline of the sound is just a bit vague. Of course, there is a natural atmosphere as it is, and it is comfortable, but the high range is not sufficiently moisturized. If you want to improve this with pinpoint EQ, it is better to lift 8khz. In the case of me, raising it by about 4dB makes the midrange a little thinner, but I get good transients, and I get a moderately contoured and sharp sound overall, and the hi-hat and violin also come alive.
The recording signature is posted for advisory. Free sound field adjustment is added. The source is KANN CUBE and the gain setting is high.
The music used in the recording signature is from the game maker Nippon Falcom, which I love.
Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki First Chapter & Second Chapter Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
Sophisticated Fight / The Legend of Heroes: Sora No Kiseki FC Evolution Original Sound Track / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
ユルギナイツヨサ / The Legend of Heroes : Zero No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / We Love Sora No Kiseki / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- FEENA / イース ピアノコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Sophisticated Fight / Sora No Kiseki Zanmai (Original Soundtrack) / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- TO MAKE THE END OF BATTLE / Ys Ⅰ&Ⅱ ベストサウンドコレクション / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- The Decisive Collision / The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki Super Arrange Version / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- GENS D'ARMES / Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- Original Soundtrack Complete / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
- Mighty Obstacle (2003) / Music From The History Of Ys / Copyright © Nihon Falcom Corporation
As the name "AUDIOSENSE" suggests, It is a model with a good sense.. The depth and weight of the low range and the natural connection to the mid range are very well thought out. It can be said that the musical adjustment that emphasizes listening comfort is quite attractive because the edges are suppressed while giving a sense of resolution.
The quality and quantity of the accessories is great, and I'm happy with that, but the build quality may not be as good as it looks, so it's better to check that the connectors have good connectivity.