- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of TFZ LIVE 3
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who want to enjoy deep low frequency range
- People who like massive sound
- People who want to enjoy music with a lustrous atmosphere
- High frequency sensitive
Overview of TFZ LIVE 3
- Total Score: 8.6 / 10.0
- Package: 7.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.0 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 40kHz
- Impedance: 20Ω
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW
- Cable connector: 0.78mm 2pin
The packaging for the TFZ LIVE 3 is relatively simple.
The accessories are relatively complete. There are enough eartips.
- TFZ LIVE 3
The exterior build quality meets the price range standard.
The fit is not bad.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
The TFZ LIVE 3 has a V-shaped sound signature with the midrange slightly concave from neutral. The balance is relatively good, but the highs are a bit weak.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
The TFZ LIVE 3 is an excellent listening earphone in the price range of under $100. The lack of high frequencies keeps this earphone away from the analytical and critical audiophile. However, the relatively good midrange presentation and deep, realistic low frequencies deliver rich grooves, satisfying clarity, good dynamics, and fairly natural articulation.
They are not the best earphones in their price range, but they are better than many models around the same price range, including the TxBEAR MONICA, which is considered a higher-end model.
Sound quality features
- Good balance
- Relatively high fidelity of original sound
- Glossy sound
- Forward localized
- Mild, uninspired highs
- Rich groove
- Deep enough low frequency range
- Not suitable for analytical listening
- Lack of high frequency extension
- Midrange can sound muddy
The TFZ LIVE 3 has the deep lows typical of TFZ, with gentle, mild highs and near-neutral mids that are comfortable to listen to. It is a fairly well-balanced listening earphone in its price range and a relatively easy variant to recommend.