- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of UniqueMelody 3D Terminator
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like a laid-back, clear sound
- Those who like a well-balanced sound
- People who like sharp sounds
- People who like bright sounds
- People who like high frequencies
Overview of UniqueMelody 3D Terminator
- Total Score: 8.5 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 9.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Cost performance bonus: 10.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 25.4Ω
- Sensitivity: 113dB
- Cable connector: 0.78mm 2pin
The package meets the price standard.
- UniqueMelody 3D Terminator
- Carrying pouch
Build quality meets the price standard.
The fit is good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
UniqueMelody 3D Terminator has a fairly good sound balance close to neutral, high overall original sound fidelity, clearness and resolution that meet the price level, making it a pretty good choice in the price range.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
UniqueMelody 3D Terminator is an excellent monitor earphone that sounds a little aggressive in the high range, but is generally close to neutral, has high original sound fidelity, and meets the price standard in terms of audio specifications. If anything, it is suitable for people who like high frequencies.
Sound quality features
- Almost perfect texture
- High fidelity to the original sound
- Excellent construction feeling
- Solid sound with sharpness and firm outline
- Monitor-like low range
- Bright and high intensity
- Sibilants are strong and easy to hear
- May not be suitable for people who are sensitive to high frequencies
- Lack of low frequency depth
UniqueMelody 3D Terminator has a high-frequency neutral sound, which makes it a great choice if you want to focus on sharpness and edge in your music.