- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is based on a sample provided by Linsoul to convey a sincere quality review to our readers.
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like studio tuning
- People who value texture
- People who value localization
- People who want to hear bright, detailed sound
- People who want well-balanced earphones
Overview of 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko
- Total Score: 8.5 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 9.0 / 10.0
- Fitment: 7.5 / 10.0
- High range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 40kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB
- Cable connector: 0.78mm 2pin
Packaging meets price standard. The outer box is simple and made of paper, making disposal easy.
- 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko
- Carring case
Build quality meets price standard. The faceplate is very beautiful.
The fit is not bad. Some of it depends on the ear tips, but personally, I found them a bit poorly secured.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
This product, as the name suggests, involves a prominent reviewer, "Crin," whom I greatly respect, and if you check the frequency response of the 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko, you can easily confirm that Crin has prepared a great sound balance graph for these earphones. The sound balance is closer to neutral than flat, but overall well-defined from low to high frequencies.
My evaluation scheme also gives near outstanding ratings for sound balance, and I am thrilled to be able to taste Crin's good work.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko is at a superior level in sound balance and THD characteristics, has excellent braking characteristics, and superficially appears to be a very good earphone, beating most high-end models.
Sound quality features
- High fidelity to original sound
- Fairly good texture
- Fairly good localization
- Excellent damping characteristics
- Consistent phase response
- High sound image consistency
- Low distortion
- Good sound balance
- A little short on high frequency extension
- Lacks resolution.
- Expression is thin and nuance lacks depth.
The 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko earphones have excellent sound balance, low distortion, and clean sound, giving a refreshing and delicate sound. The high consistency of the sound image, which comes from the dumping and phase characteristics of the plane-driven drivers, is also very attractive. Unfortunately, the lack of resolution makes the musical expression of these earphones sound thin, which puts them far below their rivals, but many people will still like the sound.