- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of GRADO GS2000e
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- JAZZ lovers
- Classical music lovers
- People who value original sound fidelity
- People who like studio tuning
- People who like neutral sound
Overview of GRADO GS2000e
- Total Score: 8.4 / 10.0
- Package: 7.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.0 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 9.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 10.5 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.0 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 7.0 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 4Hz to 51kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 98.8dB/mW
The GRADO GS2000e comes in a simple package for the price.
- GRADO GS2000e
- Extension Cable
- 6.35mm to 3.5mm conversion cable
The usual GRADO design; note that GRADO headphones are not very durable.
The ear cups are flexible and rotatable, so one ear monitoring is possible.
It is lightweight and the fit is not bad.
The following review was tested with a FiiO M15.
The GRADO GS2000e has an almost perfectly neutral sound in the midrange and above. The low frequencies may seem lacking in quantity.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
Listen to the GS2000e and you will immediately understand why GRADO is such a popular brand. It accurately reproduces recorded sound sources with high original fidelity. The sound balance is truly that of a high-end product, but the only thing missing is resolution.
Sound quality features
- Accurate localization
- Accurate texture
- High fidelity to original sound
- Bright and clear
- Excellent sense of detail
- Excellent airiness
- Lack of low frequency range
- Lacks a bit of clarity
- Insufficient resolution
- Slightly too bright sound
The GRADO GS2000e is one of the very best headphones available, reproducing recorded sound sources with almost complete fidelity. Its sound is a bit brighter and details sound a bit more detailed than they really are. It also has an added resonance that makes the music sound richer. If you are looking for a high-quality, top-of-the-line listening headphone, the GRADO GS2000e is one of the best you can get.