- Recommended for people like this
- Overview of Campfire Audio DORADO 2020
- Build quality
- Sound quality
- General comment
- Purchase link
- This review is written based on a "private purchase" or "product rented for a price".
- No remuneration or compensation, such as a manuscript fee, has been received for publishing this, and it is an honest evaluation based on measurement data from personal testing and personal opinion.
Recommended for people like this
- People who like stage monitor sound
- People who are looking for the best earphones for singing or practicing instruments
- People who like to watch educational videos on Youtube
Overview of Campfire Audio DORADO 2020
- Total Score: 8.1 / 10.0
- Package: 8.5 / 10.0
- Build quality: 8.5 / 10.0
- Fitment: 8.5 / 10.0
- High range: 7.5 / 10.0
- Mid range: 7.0 / 10.0
- Low range: 8.5 / 10.0
- Less distortion: 8.5 / 10.0
- Want to see the score ranking? Click here!
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 22kHz
- Impedance: 10Ω
- Sensitivity: 94dB/mW
- Cable connector: mmcx
This is Campfire Audio's unique packaging. The accessories are many.
There is no shortage of accessories.
- Campfire Audio DORADO 2020
- Many eartips
- earphone cover
- Carrying case
- Explanatory documents
The build quality of the exterior is above the standard of the price range.
The fit is quite good.
REW Frequency Response
Sound quality description
In this review, I use the standard eartips size L and drive it with the FiiO M15.
DORADO 2020 has a low-frequency oriented sound signature.
Please see here for detailed reviews on sound quality.
Sound quality general comment
Not bad if you like classy, chic-sounding, black-and-white movie-like sound, but the DORADO 2020's sound is not for everyone.
Sound quality features
- Sound field with a sense of depth
- Warm and comfortable to listen to
- Elegant and chic
- Live sound
- Low saturation
- Poor sharpness
- Sounds dry and lacks freshness and transparency
- Sounds moshy and crumbly
- Lacks a sense of structure
The Campfire Audio DORADO 2020 have a distinctive, hot, powerful sound. The low saturation, dry sound, and lack of midrange transparency are not really audiophile-friendly, but if you like a gray, classy-sounding ambience, it's not bad.