Knowledge Zenith, aka KZ Acoustics, is a reputable China-based manufacturer of HiFi Chinese earphones.KZ Acoustics features affordable, yet solid manufacturing quality, with a large number of drivers and high quality, high-resolution It is known for its in-ear monitors.
- CCA CXS
- CCA LYRA
- CCA FLA
- KZ DQS
- KZ ZNA
- KZ PR1 Pro
- CCA HM20
- KZ ZAR
The CCA CXS is attractive IEMs that offers a near-neutral, well-balanced studio monitor-like sound at a low price. It is highly recommended, especially if you prefer a colorful, glossy sound.
The CCA CXS uses a 10mm new legendary dynamic driver with a very small gap between the voice coil wire and magnet compared to conventional dynamic IEMs, bringing you an amazing tonal experience. The smaller and closer the gap between the voice coil wire & magnet, the higher the performance. A thrusting design is achieved to achieve higher performance conversion ratio, lower distortion, and better performance.
- Professional "U" shaped acoustics tuning signature
- New high-end dynamic driver
- Cavity open back design, vented cavity
- Repeatedly researched and tested to achieve perfect tuning.
- Comfort like custom-made
- High-purity OFC black cable for faithful reproduction of original sound
Articles about CCA CXS
- CCA CXS: 10mm New Legendary Dynamic Driver HiFi In-Ear Earphone - audio-sound @ hatena
- (Chi-fi IEM Review) CCA CXS: Excellent studio monitor-like sound at a low price - audio-sound @ hatena
The CCA LYRA is excellent IEMs offering a neutral, near-flat, bright sound signature at a low price. It is a very attractive option for those who want to get excellent studio monitor earphones at the lowest possible price.
LYRA uses a 10mm dual-magnetic dynamic driver that combines multiple superior acoustic conditioning technologies with a patented polymer composite diaphragm to reduce distortion and provide a stable and efficient driver frequency.
- 10mm Dual Magnetic Dynamic
- High-tech acoustic patent, impactful soundstage
- Diamond-like craftsmanship faceplate, ergonomic shape
- Interchangeable high-purity silver-plated cables
Articles about CCA LYRA
- (News) CCA LYRA: HiFi Single Dynamic Driver In-ear Earphone - audio-sound @ hatena
- (Chi-fi IEM Review) CCA LYRA: Bright, orthodox studio monitors available at a low price - audio-sound @ hatena
CCA FLA is attractive IEMs that offers a balanced sound that is close to neutral at a low price. It is highly recommended, especially if you prefer a colorful and glossy sound.
The size of the dynamic driver IEM determines its performance and the quality of sound obtained; the FLA is equipped with a 10mm driver and can handle sounds down to 20Hz.
- Trendy design with metal case
- U-shaped sound signature
- Detachable 0.75mm OFC cable
- Ergonomic IEM with smart microphone
Articles about CCA FLA
The KZ DQS is an excellent earphone that offers deep bass and a balanced, near-neutral sound signature at a low price. While the build quality is not bad and can be expected to provide general over-priced satisfaction, the resolution is a bit lacking.
To improve the low-frequency performance of the KZ DQS, a four-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil, normally used in professional speakers and earphones, is used to significantly improve bass and high-frequency performance. Compared to conventional copper voice coils, the new voice coil has superior conductivity and is lighter in weight.
The magnetic gap of dynamic units generally available on the market is only about 0.3 mm. In contrast, the new dynamic type unit developed by KZ surpasses about 0.15mm, and its conversion efficiency far surpasses that of its competitors.
- Magnetic gap of approx. 0.15mm: bringing a dramatic upgrade in sound quality
- High-precision 4-layer voice coil
- Senior Acoustic Tuning Team: Creating an Authentic Hi-Fi Experience
- Semi-open ear shell design
Articles about KZ DQS
The KZ ZNA is an excellent earphone that offers a balanced, near-neutral sound signature at a low price. While the build quality is not bad and can be expected to provide general over-priced satisfaction, the resolution is a bit lacking.
Complementing the mid-low frequency advantage of the dynamic units and the high frequency advantage of the balanced armature units, the ZNAs are capable of delivering professional sound output across the entire frequency range.
- DD&BA hybrid technology
- 12mm dual-magnetic & cavity dynamic unit
- KZ customized 30095 unit
- Metal inlay process
- Expertly tuned
- Silver-plated OFC cable
- 2-pin gold-plated connector
- Ergonomic design
- HiFi sound quality
Articles about KZ ZNA
KZ PR1 Pro
The KZ PR1 Pro is attractive IEMs with good range and original sound fidelity, and accurate texture representation. As with the planar driver, the braking characteristics are excellent, and the transparency problem that was an issue with the previous generation has been resolved to a large extent. However, the sound balance itself has deteriorated from that of the PR1 HiFi, becoming quite habitual, making it a model that is not suitable for everyone.
The KZ PR1 Pro is an updated version of KZ's first planar magnetic driver IEM, the PR1. The latest PR1 Pro features a newly updated second-generation 13.2mm planar magnetic driver unit. It features a nanoscale silver-plated circuit diaphragm for improved performance. This new driver unit makes the PR1 Pro easier to drive and improves sound clarity; the PR1 Pro promises improved resolution and the ultimate in sound performance!
- 2nd generation 13.2mm planar magnetic IEM
- Nano-level silver-plated circuit diaphragm
- Ergonomic and comfortable design
- Exquisite finishing
- Lightweight alloy face cover
- Transparent resin front cavity
- Professional tuning adjustments
- High-resolution crisp detail
- 200-pin high-purity silver-plated 8-core cable
- 2-pin gold-plated connector
- Thermoplastic low-resilience memory foam eartips
Articles about KZ PR1 Pro
- KZ PR1 PRO: 2nd Generation 13.2mm Planar Magnetic In-Ear Earphones - audio-sound @ hatena
- KZ Introduces PR1 Pro: Second-Generation Planar Magnetic Driver IEMs!! - audio-sound @ hatena
- (Chi-fi IEM Review) KZ PR1 Pro: Second generation of KZ planar type that improves on the lack of transparency of the previous generation - audio-sound @ hatena
The CCA HM20 is IEMs with a fairly complex driver configuration of 1DD+7BA hybrid, but with a fairly smooth sound image consistency. Given its high distortion and low resolution, it is not a superior model in its price range, but its sound balance is relatively well balanced, making it a safe choice.
The innovative XUN-7 dynamic driver is used for low frequencies, three 50024s BA combinations for mid frequencies, and seven 30019s BAs on each side for high frequencies and treble. All drivers work perfectly together to deliver clear, powerful bass, natural vocals, and smooth treble extension.
- CCA Flagship Hybrid IEM with 16 Driver Unit
- Begins a new era of auditory experience and redefines a wide range of sound
- 3rd Generation Dynamic Driver "XUN-7
- 50024s Multi-BA combination *3 30019s BA *1
- 3D printed sound duct structure
- Military-grade high-grade zinc alloy faceplate
- Professional acoustic performance
- Ergonomic design for a more comfortable fit.
Articles about CCA HM20
- CCA HM20: 16 Driver Units Flagship Hybrid IEMs In-Ear Earphone - audio-sound @ hatena
- (Chi-fi IEM Review) CCA HM20: Dark and sober mild U-shaped sound - audio-sound @ hatena
The KZ ZAR is a model that delivers a mellow neutral sound with a heavy and dense low-frequency leaning. It is probably one of the more quirky of the recent KZ models, so it is not for everyone, but if you want to listen with a particular emphasis on low frequencies, this is a highly recommended model.
ZAR's impressive sound is backed by top-of-the-line hardware. 30019 and three 50024S balanced armatures enhance the expressiveness and transparency of the ultra-high and mid-high frequencies, resulting in clear, clean, and mellow highs. and transparency of the ultra-high and mid-high frequencies, resulting in clear, clean, and mellow high frequencies. The dynamic units with high-precision magnetic circuits also reproduce vocals and bass sounds vividly, delivering a deep, lifelike sound.
- U-Curve Sound Signature for Audiophiles
- Ergonomic earphones
- Great sound with upgraded cables
- Smart operation
Articles about KZ ZAR
- KZ ZAR: High Performance 1DD+7BA Drivers In-Ear Earphones - audio-sound @ hatena
- (Chi-fi IEM Review) KZ ZAR: Massive and dense - audio-sound @ hatena